PlymptonPilgrim
akagreengull
sufferedsince 68
Tgwu
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

6 goals thriller  Empty
PostSubject: 6 goals thriller    6 goals thriller  EmptySun Aug 26, 2018 4:31 pm

Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

6 goals thriller  Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6 goals thriller    6 goals thriller  EmptySun Aug 26, 2018 4:38 pm

From the borrowed Clown in goal though to the Pub back four that was fvckin abysmal, Peterborough looked like Barca compared to Akky Argo.
Back to top Go down

6 goals thriller  Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6 goals thriller    6 goals thriller  EmptySun Aug 26, 2018 6:29 pm

Who is that number 25 ? Jeez, I assume it's Scott Wootton ? Get rid of him immediately, he's a clodd hopper and the team WILL leak goals while he has anything to do with it. Classic young early rack and stack that takes a small club a few games to realise they should never have been swayed by the name Manchester United. Locally known as doing a Chadwick. I once saw Manchester on the tv, so that makes me a footballing genius.
Just had a look on GOS, and Wootton has played every game so far ... Shocked Adams is going to have to earn his money sorting this mistake out.
Back to top Go down

6 goals thriller  Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6 goals thriller    6 goals thriller  EmptySun Aug 26, 2018 6:34 pm

taffi-moore (sic) is going to be a liability if he doesnt get his defensive duties ironed out. Good at going forward and such and isnt a bad player at all but he was caught plenty of times especially playing back passes.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

6 goals thriller  Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6 goals thriller    6 goals thriller  EmptySun Aug 26, 2018 7:13 pm

Agree
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

6 goals thriller  Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6 goals thriller    6 goals thriller  EmptySun Aug 26, 2018 7:32 pm

Too many back passes in professional football and Argo are particularly prone to it.
So risky let alone negative for the fans to watch, except of course when the opponents pass one short and it's chipped in the net.
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

6 goals thriller  Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6 goals thriller    6 goals thriller  EmptySun Aug 26, 2018 7:57 pm

Complete shambles at the back. Couldn't deal with long balls, or forwards running at them. When they did get it they gave it away.

Worrying - were we as bad as that last season at this stage?
Back to top Go down
mandela

6 goals thriller  Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6 goals thriller    6 goals thriller  EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 12:40 am

Macey ain't no Remi Matthews, that's for sure.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

6 goals thriller  Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6 goals thriller    6 goals thriller  EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 7:54 am

All of those goals are so shit.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

6 goals thriller  Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6 goals thriller    6 goals thriller  EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 8:16 am

Just watched it, dear oh dear oh dear!
Loved the way the number 25 was hopelessly outpaced as he aimlessly lumbered around and then got angry with his teammates after each goal. Total clown and carthorse.
Not looking good and high flying Pompey to come. affraid
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

6 goals thriller  Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6 goals thriller    6 goals thriller  EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 9:40 am

25's lack of desire to get his fat nut onto the long balls for goals 3 and 4 was startling.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

6 goals thriller  Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6 goals thriller    6 goals thriller  EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 11:02 am

Clearly at fault for the first too. Just ambled backward not picking up the man at the far post, let alone encouraging his keeper to pass into no mans' land. And at fault  again when their guy missed the sitter. Just on those 2 minutes, I would suggest he's without a doubt the worst defender to ever grace Home Park. Did Adams ever see him play before he got him in ? He should loan him out quickly before the guy gets slaughtered by the crowd. Show some mercy.
Back to top Go down

6 goals thriller  Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6 goals thriller    6 goals thriller  EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 3:49 pm

Thought I'd check up on TG's videos, and yes, what a surprise, Wootton's the one who was so easily nudged by Akinfenwa for Wycombe's goal.  What was he doing up there, and in front of Akinfenwa to boot ? The guy just doesn't think.... at all. He's 26, he's not going to improve now.
Adams must haven seen the problem. I'm expecting Wootton to be dropped for the next game. Act quick, stop the rot.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

6 goals thriller  Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6 goals thriller    6 goals thriller  EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 5:15 pm

Angry wrote:
taffi-moore (sic) is going to be a liability if he doesnt get his defensive duties ironed out. Good at going forward and such and isnt a bad player at all but he was caught plenty of times especially playing back passes.
caught out position ffs he was drifting over at left back a few times ffs said to my mate sitting next to me are you watching this what the F#%K was he doing at left back...unbelievable Jeff
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

6 goals thriller  Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6 goals thriller    6 goals thriller  EmptyMon Aug 27, 2018 5:23 pm

Tbh the players that have been recruited are worse than the normal shit we get if that’s possible
Adams will struggle this season let’s not forget his still working with Jim’s tight arse/austerity budget
Be a miracle Adams pulls of again this year let’s hope he can
But law of averages and all that
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

6 goals thriller  Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6 goals thriller    6 goals thriller  EmptyTue Aug 28, 2018 10:51 am

beesrus wrote:
Thought I'd check up on TG's videos, and yes, what a surprise, Wootton's the one who was so easily nudged by Akinfenwa for Wycombe's goal.  What was he doing up there, and in front of Akinfenwa to boot ? The guy just doesn't think.... at all. He's 26, he's not going to improve now.
Adams must haven seen the problem. I'm expecting Wootton to be dropped for the next game. Act quick, stop the rot.

To anyone at the match it was clear that Wootton was not the worst player in the back four,although that is not saying much. The performance from Canavan was far worse. a real last game in professional football type display, and it was the correct decision to take him off rather than Wootton. Both of the opening goals came from terrible technique firstly from the goalkeeper whose kicking throughout the first half resembled my 3 irons scuttling up the fairway, and from Canavan in gifting possession to Peterborough on the half way line,a not infrequent occurrence. Argyle needed a Doumbe to have any chance of retrieving the situations, in other words there was no chance against front men with pace and accuracy of delivery.The only small crumb of comfort was the performance of the left back,Smithers-Jones or whatever he's called-quite impressed by him,defensively quite sound and has a good range of passing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

6 goals thriller  Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6 goals thriller    6 goals thriller  Empty

Back to top Go down

6 goals thriller
Page 1 of 1