Czarcasm
Tgwu
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

Surprise surprise Fans Forum Postponed - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise surprise Fans Forum Postponed   Surprise surprise Fans Forum Postponed - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 07, 2018 2:12 pm

Jethro wrote:
akagreengull wrote:
Basically it's a crap situation while the Avivas, remain blissfully unaware or uninterested. Pass the popcorn will ya! popcorn

I think we could end up seeing a swing where we are giving hallet a chance and the freaks on the farm and freechat want him out for getting rid of Jimmy,

lol! Napolean must be a worried man reading all this (hi Ian good hollibobs?) he'll be desperate not to piss Hallet off who is well aware of Porkies character yet hell have to support Brent until the very end. I think he'll lose a lot of "perks" when Brent goes and he knows it. I can't wait.
It's quite funny really Nool has upset about a thousand people personally and helping to widen the rift between literally thousands more fans all to drive to games with his hand in the chairmans lap for a few years.
I suppose that he'll just have to carry on with his work on JBSOTI when Brent is gone just to protect the memory of the worst chairman ever.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Surprise surprise Fans Forum Postponed   Surprise surprise Fans Forum Postponed - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 07, 2018 2:15 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
Jethro wrote:
akagreengull wrote:
Basically it's a crap situation while the Avivas, remain blissfully unaware or uninterested. Pass the popcorn will ya! popcorn

I think we could end up seeing a swing where we are giving hallet a chance and the freaks on the farm and freechat want him out for getting rid of Jimmy,

lol! Napolean must be a worried man reading all this (hi Ian good hollibobs?) he'll be desperate not to piss Hallet off who is well aware of Porkies character yet hell have to support Brent until the very end. I think he'll lose a lot of "perks" when Brent goes and he knows it. I can't wait.
It's quite funny really Nool has upset about a thousand people personally and helping to widen the rift between literally thousands more fans all to drive to games with his hand in the chairmans lap for a few years.
I suppose that he'll just have to carry on with his work on JBSOTI when Brent is gone just to protect the memory of the worst chairman ever.

gonna need alot of popcorn for when that happens, popcorn popcorn popcorn

Hopefully Hallet is alot wiser to him and will drop him pretty quick along with the other windsor boy,

But are we sure mondays not happening was thinking of coming down won't bother if it is,
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Surprise surprise Fans Forum Postponed   Surprise surprise Fans Forum Postponed - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 07, 2018 2:30 pm

Nool is only ever in the box as a guest of Brent, hopefully when Brent fecks off its the end of the clingons.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Surprise surprise Fans Forum Postponed   Surprise surprise Fans Forum Postponed - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 07, 2018 3:40 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Nool is only ever in the box as a guest of Brent, hopefully when Brent fecks off its the end of the clingons.

i agree and they can also take that honorary president title away from chris webb aswell.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Surprise surprise Fans Forum Postponed   Surprise surprise Fans Forum Postponed - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 07, 2018 4:19 pm

Angry wrote:
Yea Man wrote:

i agree and they can also take that honorary president title away from chris webb aswell.

Can't we finally give that title to someone who deserves it after that Romain for example,
Back to top Go down
Yea Man

PostSubject: Re: Surprise surprise Fans Forum Postponed   Surprise surprise Fans Forum Postponed - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 07, 2018 6:00 pm

Jethro wrote:
Angry wrote:
Yea Man wrote:

Can't we finally give that title to someone who deserves it after that Romain for example,

Said ever since Romain left he should be president, he's actually done something for the club rather than shagged the captain's wife.
Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Location : Giving Lee Jameson's private detective the slip and runaround

PostSubject: Re: Surprise surprise Fans Forum Postponed   Surprise surprise Fans Forum Postponed - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 3:51 pm

100% nailed on that should Harry Potter feck off and Porky and Tory boy Postie are slung out the directors box, then they'll be straight up the arse of the Aviva's.

Back to top Go down
Bob Crow

Location : Giving Lee Jameson's private detective the slip and runaround

PostSubject: Re: Surprise surprise Fans Forum Postponed   Surprise surprise Fans Forum Postponed - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 3:52 pm

100% nailed on that should Harry Potter feck off and Porky and Tory boy Postie are slung out the directors box, then they'll be straight up the arse of the Aviva's.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Surprise surprise Fans Forum Postponed   Surprise surprise Fans Forum Postponed - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 4:06 pm

Call it paranoia but , do you think they called it off so people like me and others on here wouldn't go tonight, but they are still planning on holding it for the Brent fan clubs.
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: Surprise surprise Fans Forum Postponed   Surprise surprise Fans Forum Postponed - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 4:16 pm

No.
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: Surprise surprise Fans Forum Postponed   Surprise surprise Fans Forum Postponed - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 4:29 pm

Earwegoagain wrote:
No.

Kinda bullshit bent might have tried
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Surprise surprise Fans Forum Postponed   Surprise surprise Fans Forum Postponed - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Surprise surprise Fans Forum Postponed
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3