HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Charlton Dilemma

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

Charlton Dilemma Empty
PostSubject: Charlton Dilemma   Charlton Dilemma EmptySun Feb 18, 2018 7:19 pm

Charlton Dilemma is buying match tickets and booking trains and Hotel but only to find out that the game is off for Charlton losing players for international call ups.

Away end at Charlton holds 3,000 fans
Back to top Go down

Charlton Dilemma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlton Dilemma   Charlton Dilemma EmptySun Feb 18, 2018 8:04 pm

tiz a bugger this one.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Charlton Dilemma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlton Dilemma   Charlton Dilemma EmptySun Feb 18, 2018 8:05 pm

Yeah if you have to buy an Open return plus a hotel with free cancellation, then you're going to be spending a fair wedge. Then of course you still have to be able to make the Tuesday night in London.

It's nailed on to be postponed, annoyingly.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

Charlton Dilemma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlton Dilemma   Charlton Dilemma EmptyMon Feb 19, 2018 12:35 pm

My dilemma is having a Wife who has grown up with a Charlton supporting family!

While I want to be in the away end they will want to be in the home end.
I expect I will have the kids with me! Evil or Very Mad

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Charlton Dilemma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlton Dilemma   Charlton Dilemma EmptyMon Feb 19, 2018 5:00 pm

I trust you have saddled the offspring with a lifetime of misery interspersed with the odd euphoric moment, by making them Argyle fans? sunny
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

Charlton Dilemma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlton Dilemma   Charlton Dilemma EmptyMon Feb 19, 2018 5:17 pm

The only euphoria I'll ever feel now, is if brent and co depart and the jamboys get short shrift from new owners with what it takes to unleash the beast.
The organic model. Year on year progress. Sustainability [in the lower leagues] Trust in Stapes, Brent and 'enjoy the ride' doesn't work. An insult to intelligence.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

Charlton Dilemma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlton Dilemma   Charlton Dilemma EmptyTue Feb 20, 2018 11:13 am

Czarcasm wrote:
I trust you have saddled the offspring with a lifetime of misery interspersed with the odd euphoric moment, by making them Argyle fans? sunny

I have never tried to force Argyle on either of them but they both like football.

My daughter seems to like Liverpool but I think that has more to do with Klopp making her laugh with all the faces he pulls.

My son liked Chelsea when he was younger but a couple of years ago he asked for an Argyle kit for Christmas which he wore for football training.

He has had Argyle shirts for birthdays etc ever since but I don’t think he advertises the fact to his mates at school.

The wife still supports Charlton but enjoys going to Argyle.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Charlton Dilemma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charlton Dilemma   Charlton Dilemma Empty

Back to top Go down

Charlton Dilemma
Page 1 of 1