Tringreen
pepsipete
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Tringreen

Tringreen

THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE!   THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 4:26 pm

Pasoti on the charm offensive............. wonder why ?
Back to top Go down
Ponty

PostSubject: Re: THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE!   THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 4:30 pm

Tringreen wrote:

Not Pasoti, just me trying to stop all the crap, I've done my bit, I'd like you guys to do the same.

We are all Argyle after all.

If it can't be done then just whack my account and we'll leave it be.

No hard feelings.
Back to top Go down
Ponty

PostSubject: Re: THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE!   THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 4:45 pm

Just to prove I'm not bullshitting you,

Pontypoolgreen
Post subject: Re: LinksPosted: 24 Jun 2011 15:36

I would also like a link to the new Argyle Talk website, enough is enough, let's bury the hatchet.

I had a very sad and emotional day yesterday and it made me think...

Life's too short.

Never thought I'd say that but I've had enough of the aggro, getting too old maybe??

PostSubject: Re: THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE!   THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 5:28 pm

Ponty wrote:
Just to prove I'm not bullshitting you,

Pontypoolgreen
Post subject: Re: LinksPosted: 24 Jun 2011 15:36

I would also like a link to the new Argyle Talk website, enough is enough, let's bury the hatchet.

I had a very sad and emotional day yesterday and it made me think...

Life's too short.

Never thought I'd say that but I've had enough of the aggro, getting too old maybe??

i echo your sentiments losing somebody really does bring that message home i only know you from pasoti but i hope that those who the message was aimed at do accept your offer of a fresh start.

PostSubject: Re: THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE!   THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE! - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 8:16 pm

Many of us will look forward to being reinstated on PASOTI then and, having the Trust Forum open to "ALL" Argyle fans and not just PASOTI members.

Feel free to provide a link for this site on PASOTI, Ponty! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE!   THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE! - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 3:33 am

Tringreen wrote:
punchdrunk wrote:
I laughed at the bit when he insinuates that everyone else is a sad internet loner type geek:
Put your keyboards down for a night, come out and meet REAL people for a change. Smile
Coming from a person who seems to spend his whole life on Pasoti !! Laughing

How's it danglin Punchie............. you back from the front yet ?

Nah flew back out here last week.

Stopped off at Akrotiri en route...albeit for 2 hours lol.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE!   THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE! - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 6:44 am

GOB wrote:
Many of us will look forward to being reinstated on PASOTI then and, having the Trust Forum open to "ALL" Argyle fans and not just PASOTI members.

Call me an old cynic Rolling Eyes .....but isn't it coincidental that Ponty's 'pivotal moment'[ no disrespect to the deceased] has come at a time when some of the few 'brains' left on Pasoti have discovered our little corner of their Argyle World ?
Can you imagine the conversation ? Better provide an official link to AT for a while until these defections stall. Play the good guys..We will only look churlish if we remove Smiffy's signature, so the link is there already in any case'.

As for GOB's comment re if they're serious......... We look forward to all of us who have been unfairly banned from Pasoti being reinstated and having the trust forum open to all !

We used to get the 'don't break the rules and you don't get banned' line. I think our friends may just be being a tad hypocritical, considering their nefarious activities on Argyle Talk.
In comparison, all most of us ever did to get a banning was point out the likely outcome of 'Trusting in Stapes' !

I think 'you couldn't make it up' is the appropriate expression.

Well then Ponty, is there really peace in our time, or are you just waving free tickets from Mr Hitler ?
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE!   THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE! - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 9:07 am

Ponty wrote:
Tringreen wrote:

Not Pasoti, just me trying to stop all the crap, I've done my bit, I'd like you guys to do the same.

We are all Argyle after all.

If it can't be done then just whack my account and we'll leave it be.

No hard feelings.

ps we don't 'whack accounts' , we leave that to the farm. Forgive me for asking but am I confusing you with the guy 'who doesn't give one' ?

You are of course in the privileged position of being able to 'whack' your own account if you so wish.
That is the essential difference between this forum and Pasoti...................... apart from a few brain cells of course.
Long live freedom of speech on Argyle Talk Democratic.......... We Talk while others squawk
cheers

Last edited by Tringreen on Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE!   THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE! - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 9:25 am

Sounds like a live episode of Greenbonk at the Pasoti Party last night. Is this sort of thing legal ? http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=55474&start=15

A morally corrupt regime clinging onto power in the only way they know how.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE!   THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE! - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 10:08 am

I'm still waiting to hear what Ponty's definition of a truce is.

Truce: A temporary cessation or suspension of hostilities by agreement of the opposing sides; an armistice.

It takes two sides to have a disagreement before you can have a truce. The users on here (ATD) cannot have a truce because nobody is banned from this site, so therefore there's no disagreement from us. PASOTI can of course have a truce in the hosility directed at members of this site by reinstating them and by the admin and mod teams putting themselves up for elections that will in turn give them a limited representation mandates when they meet people like Ridsdale.

Or

If Ponty means a truce in opinion, then that can't happen because we wouldn't want to, even if we could, force members to sing from the same hymn book, that's not what this site is about.

So Ponty, we're waiting? Is your idea of a "truce" to reinstate members and hold elections, or is it just a word used to appeal to members that use this site? - If it's the latter then I suggest you give users of both sites a little more credit, they'll see through your comments with ease and you won't be painted in a very good light.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE!   THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE! - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 12:32 pm

Always beware of someone wanting to bury the hatchet, it may end up being buried in your back. Ponty and IJN come from the same tainted bloodline. Advice from an outsider looking in from afar....do not trust those holding out the hands of friendship, their palms are dirty.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE!   THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE! - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 12:47 pm

The Red Star wrote:
Always beware of someone wanting to bury the hatchet, it may end up being buried in your back. Ponty and IJN come from the same tainted bloodline. Advice from an outsider looking in from afar....do not trust those holding out the hands of friendship, their palms are dirty.

Sound advice I fear from a Grecian.
Even if they wiped the slate clean, I wouldn't trust them any further than I could throw them............ and that wouldn't be very far.

Their only reason to give any ground would be because they feel threatened by us. However, were they to free up Pasoti and then start their controlling tricks again, they would lose all credibility in the eyes of all except their mates.

Argyle Talk must continue to provide an alternative voice until they fully reform Pasoti. That is unlikely to happen, so we'd be better off continueing to be a free spirit and see what happens.

On the Argiggle front at Gnome Park..................

What do you reckon mate, total boycott, liquidation and start again miles behind, or living death under the suits ?

Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE!   THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE! - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 1:34 pm

Boycott home games. Imagine if 1500 turn up at Shrews away, and then the crowd for the next home game is something like 2k. The fanbase can't be deemed as 'not caring' but the messages to the money men will still be sent. Give us something to support or we'll starve you out. Pay the staff or we'll starve you out. Act in a moral way or we'll starve you out.

And it doesn't necessarily mean liquidation, no matter what that tool Ridsdale says.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE!   THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE! - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 8:44 am

Tringreen wrote:
GOB wrote:

Call me an old cynic Rolling Eyes .....but isn't it coincidental that Ponty's 'pivotal moment'[ no disrespect to the deceased] has come at a time when some of the few 'brains' left on Pasoti have discovered our little corner of their Argyle World ?
Can you imagine the conversation ? Better provide an official link to AT for a while until these defections stall. Play the good guys..We will only look churlish if we remove Smiffy's signature, so the link is there already in any case'.

As for GOB's comment re if they're serious......... We look forward to all of us who have been unfairly banned from Pasoti being reinstated and having the trust forum open to all !

We used to get the 'don't break the rules and you don't get banned' line. I think our friends may just be being a tad hypocritical, considering their nefarious activities on Argyle Talk.
In comparison, all most of us ever did to get a banning was point out the likely outcome of 'Trusting in Stapes' !

I think 'you couldn't make it up' is the appropriate expression.

Well then Ponty, is there really peace in our time, or are you just waving free tickets from Mr Hitler ?

No answer came the stern reply ................. Rolling Eyes

I see that the Fuhrer is still rattling on about keyboard warriors.......... does he understand irony ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE!   THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE! - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 9:50 am

Over the years, one would be naive not to notice that Napoleon's and others' authoritarian 'ways' mimic the calssic control freak.... Periods of sorrow and olive branch intersperse the day in day out desire to control, usually dressed in theatrical wailing and drama. Of course when the 'sorrow' is not recognised and shown due respect and consideration, out come the tantrums again.
They don't even allow others to refuse their 'well meaning'advances without further rants. Such behaviour continues to exist in a marriage or the workplace where many people are often at a particular unreal disadvantage, and where bullying can floursh without the normal rules of day to day human discourse.

I see others are asking for 'a truce', or a unified fanbase. Well, I would be all for a 'truce' if we all got behind the idea of the staff walking out tomorrow, a strike fund, and a 100% boycott of the club while the preferred bidders are anywhere near the process. Ridsdale must also sign in writing that he will disappear from the club once the sale is complete. ....any takers from Napoleon HQ ? .... thought not... Peace is cheap when the staus quo suits the suits.
Yet another q and a tomorrow will just produce the same old crap. Ridsdale is quite able to take a night of abuse on the chin, it's what he does ... he knows how to dissipate energy and in view of that, the energy is wasted as surely as the £7k Trust membership fees..... 100% strike will bring what the fanbase want ... nothing else.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE!   THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE! - Page 4 EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 12:42 pm

penzancepirate wrote:
Over the years, one would be naive not to notice that Napoleon's and others' authoritarian 'ways' mimic the calssic control freak.... Periods of sorrow and olive branch intersperse the day in day out desire to control, usually dressed in theatrical wailing and drama. Of course when the 'sorrow' is not recognised and shown due respect and consideration, out come the tantrums again.
They don't even allow others to refuse their 'well meaning'advances without further rants. Such behaviour continues to exist in a marriage or the workplace where many people are often at a particular unreal disadvantage, and where bullying can floursh without the normal rules of day to day human discourse.

I see others are asking for 'a truce', or a unified fanbase. Well, I would be all for a 'truce' if we all got behind the idea of the staff walking out tomorrow, a strike fund, and a 100% boycott of the club while the preferred bidders are anywhere near the process. Ridsdale must also sign in writing that he will disappear from the club once the sale is complete. ....any takers from Napoleon HQ ? .... thought not... Peace is cheap when the staus quo suits the suits.
Yet another q and a tomorrow will just produce the same old crap. Ridsdale is quite able to take a night of abuse on the chin, it's what he does ... he knows how to dissipate energy and in view of that, the energy is wasted as surely as the £7k Trust membership fees..... 100% strike will bring what the fanbase want ... nothing else.

It will never happen Jack. The Trust, the GT's and Pasoti would appear to be infested by small minded personal position seekers. Apologies to the few in these regimes who have more imagination and integrity but are outnumbered.
Napoleon couldn't get more than a few dozen Pasoti'ites up to the club for his summer party. Numbskulls, control freaks and kids.

It has never been easy being an Argyle fan but the desperation I feel at the way our club has been mismanaged and the petty, holier than thou stance of some of our self proclaimed leaders, is truly sickening................... sadly,so typically Plymouth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE!   THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE! - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 9:26 pm

I see Napoleon's part in the charm offensive is sadly over ... didn't last long. Poor old Postey's just taken a snipper's bullet from behind ... you're only as good as your last game it would appear and Postey's last game has been judged to be not for Pasoti .. so much for 'solidarity'. Unbelievable really and very sad.
Lenszner certainly appears to be IJN's new line manager now St Tony Campbell of Tokyo is history. Naps will always pick up with the shop floor representative of them most likely to.... a typically motivated junior manager.... a born seargant of the borg.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE!   THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE! - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 10:01 pm

penzancepirate wrote:
I see Napoleon's part in the charm offensive is sadly over ... didn't last long. Poor old Postey's just taken a snipper's bullet from behind ... you're only as good as your last game it would appear and Postey's last game has been judged to be not for Pasoti .. so much for 'solidarity'. Unbelievable really and very sad.
Lenszner certainly appears to be IJN's new line manager now St Tony Campbell of Tokyo is history. Naps will always pick up with the shop floor representative of them most likely to.... a typically motivated junior manager.... a born seargant of the borg.

PP, is this referring to something specific on PASOTI? I had a look and couldn't see anything,athough i notice Postey no longer appears in the members list.Has he been banned?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE!   THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 7:10 am

Greenskin wrote:
penzancepirate wrote:

PP, is this referring to something specific on PASOTI? I had a look and couldn't see anything,athough i notice Postey no longer appears in the members list.Has he been banned?

I think he is still there.......about half way down

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=55628&start=30
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE!   THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 7:22 am

His post are still there, he hasn't got a "zzzz" either! lol!

I think there's one or two that would gladly put the knife in and twist it but Postey is too big a name and too much of a digger to ban. Do you mean "Ponty", Pirate?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE!   THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 8:02 am

I'm still there, although I had a rest a few weeks ago.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE!   THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 8:27 am

Napoleon wasn't banning him, but stating his clear disapproval of Postey's lack of involvment on Pasoti, and,it would seem, also the fundraising, whereas of course Mr Lenszner is now a confirmed god.
Naps sees himself very much as a 2-i-c little terrier ... at the ready to pounce on anyone who attacks his latest beau... obviously it was deemed Postey needed a cuffing. From the adulation of the Postey HMRC Court thing, the guy swings from friend to foe in an instant ... not a pleasant trait I must say, and so soon after his desire for truce and reconcilliation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE!   THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 9:48 am

I thought the reply from IJN was aimed at Plympton Pilgrim for stating that Lenszner was disqualified from being a director?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE!   THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 10:07 am

PL2 3DQ wrote:
I thought the reply from IJN was aimed at Plympton Pilgrim for stating that Lenszner was disqualified from being a director?

Ah ! you could possibly be right, naughty me, looking for the tackle jocolor

I don't really look at the posts on Pasoti that carefully these days .... there's only so much 'I bleed green and I'm grateful to have a club' I can take.

I still hold with the schoolboy crush on Lenszner... it will be one of the datum pegs of the New Disorder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE!   THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE! - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 10:27 am

Pete1886 wrote:
Newell seems to be seems to be seeing conspiracies all over the place. One guy starts a thread with an impassioned plea to just back the team and get on with the football. The first page is all supportive and then Newell comes on asking what he does, checking his IP address etc basically accusing him of being involved with the PB. Bloody hell what's that all about.

Although Rapson's put down is the best, telling him adios unfortunately he's unable to spell it correctly. Just shows the level of his intelligence.

Pete1886 just to highlight something. The reason i spelt aedos as i did was an inside joke. The architect that heaney is using is that one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE!   THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

THEY'VE ALL GONE QUIET OVER THERE!
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next