+2
Sir Francis Drake
sufferedsince 68
6 posters
AuthorMessage
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

Greens on screen. Empty
PostSubject: Greens on screen.   Greens on screen. EmptySun Oct 29, 2017 10:06 am

How come they dont post on this democratic oasis? personally i love a photo of a Doncaster carpark, or one of nool following Jimmy round a Scunthorpe Asda?
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

Greens on screen. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greens on screen.   Greens on screen. EmptySun Oct 29, 2017 12:13 pm

Why should they?
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

Greens on screen. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greens on screen.   Greens on screen. EmptySun Oct 29, 2017 12:47 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Why should they?
I will take a wild stab that this is an argo fan site as opposed to a Brent fan site, so why not?
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

Greens on screen. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greens on screen.   Greens on screen. EmptySun Oct 29, 2017 12:51 pm

I'm not sure I would if I was them.

They are on Pasoti, FB and Twitter. Anything they want to put out there they can without needing to come here.

It gets a bit feral on here sometimes and I suspect they might just prefer not to engage because they're probably going to damned well cop it at some stage if they do. Why risk it?
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

Greens on screen. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greens on screen.   Greens on screen. EmptySun Oct 29, 2017 1:46 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:

They are on Pasoti, FB and Twitter. Anything they want to put out there they can without needing to come here.

It gets a bit feral on here sometimes and I suspect they might just prefer not to engage because they're probably going to damned well cop it at some stage if they do. Why risk it?
Oh yeah
I'm sure a word has been had in the ears of Steve Dean etc.
You're not to post anything on that site or privilages will be removed.
All part of the current regime trying to exercise control.
Ban
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Greens on screen. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greens on screen.   Greens on screen. EmptySun Oct 29, 2017 2:15 pm

I’m pretty sure Steve has had the full Directors Box Experience so while he doesn’t get involved in the politics, it wouldn’t take a genius to guess where the land lies from his point of view.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

Greens on screen. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greens on screen.   Greens on screen. EmptySun Oct 29, 2017 2:27 pm

Couldnt give a shit really its the same old photos week in week out with the same old people being all avived up to the eyeballs
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

Greens on screen. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greens on screen.   Greens on screen. EmptySun Oct 29, 2017 2:39 pm

Perhaps Brent, approved Greens on Screen, would be a better name..... BAGOS. For short. cheers
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

Greens on screen. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greens on screen.   Greens on screen. EmptySun Oct 29, 2017 7:43 pm

Isn't baggo the nickname for pafc.co?
Back to top Go down

Greens on screen. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greens on screen.   Greens on screen. EmptySun Oct 29, 2017 7:57 pm

Elias wrote:
Isn't baggo the nickname for pafc.co?
Yep Baggo shite = official site
janner rhyming slang.
lol!
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

Greens on screen. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greens on screen.   Greens on screen. EmptySun Oct 29, 2017 8:00 pm

Embarassed point and laugh
Back to top Go down

Greens on screen. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greens on screen.   Greens on screen. EmptySun Oct 29, 2017 9:52 pm

Elias wrote:
Embarassed point and laugh
you're excused for living up north mate laugh
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

Greens on screen. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greens on screen.   Greens on screen. EmptySun Oct 29, 2017 10:44 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:

Absolutely no doubt that would happen.  The fact that Steve doesn't post a weekly link to GOS on here can only be taken as a slight.

Nool is always 'courting' Steve, but I have no idea on how their personal relationship is.  But it was obvious that at times when the 'Fat Lying Pigfuck' was getting flak, that pictures of the "Directors box" were not being taken on a weekly basis, and if they were, they were 'edited' so as to miss out Nool's ugly mug.  There is obvious influence.

I always got on well with Steve when we've met.  I even helped out on a GOS project of his here and there.  I wish him well, but things are not like they were prior to Nool's influence at HP.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Greens on screen. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greens on screen.   Greens on screen. Empty

Back to top Go down

Greens on screen.
Page 1 of 1