Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.

Go down 
+15
Coxside_Green
Czarcasm
#SHITARTIST
Big Robby
Mock Cuncher
ShaRpy
Earwegoagain
downthetrack
Les Miserable
Tringreen
Hugh Midde
Jethro
mouldyoldgoat
seadog
Geezer
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Greenlander

Greenlander

The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.    The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.  - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2018 12:11 pm

Ha ha - beat me to it.

Back to top Go down
Geezer

Geezer

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.    The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.  - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2018 12:14 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
What was your record like at the old one? I'll wait....

Living in the distant past still I see, in your head you're still playing in the Championship against West Brom, Stoke & Southampton aren't ya?

Who've you got this Saturday? Away to Hull?
Back to top Go down
Big Robby

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.    The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.  - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2018 12:24 pm

Exeter and Las Vegas. The only two places on earth where you can pay for sex with chips
Back to top Go down
Geezer

Geezer

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.    The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.  - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2018 12:46 pm

Big Robby wrote:
Exeter and Las Vegas. The only two places on earth where you can pay for sex with chips

Someones forgetting union street
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.    The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.  - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2018 12:50 pm

Geezer wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:

Living in the distant past still I see, in your head you're still playing in the Championship against West Brom, Stoke & Southampton aren't ya?

Our last game in the Championship was 2010. When was Exeters, I'll wait....
Back to top Go down
Geezer

Geezer

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.    The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.  - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2018 12:57 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
Geezer wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:

Ah, I remember 2010. A good year, wasn't it? 9th November 2010 to be precise.
Back to top Go down
Big Robby

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.    The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.  - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2018 1:04 pm

Geezer has informed us that Shitty are practically a championship club already and from then on it will be fast track to the Premier league with their crowds of 3600
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.    The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.  - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2018 1:21 pm

Geezer wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
Geezer wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:

Ah, I remember 2010. A good year, wasn't it? 9th November 2010 to be precise.

Distant past, surprised youcan remember it.

Back to top Go down
Geezer

Geezer

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.    The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.  - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2018 1:46 pm

Big Robby wrote:
Geezer has informed us that Shitty are practically a championship club already and from then on it will be fast track to the Premier league with their crowds of 3600

Come on now, do I have to repeat myself again? I've explained to Hughy boy enough times....

Reading issues down there in Cornwall? Education not up to par with ours up here in Devon clearly...

I mean, Exeter Uni does make a bit of a mockery of yours.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.    The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.  - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2018 2:04 pm

Geezer wrote:
Sharpy wrote:
When was the last time Exeter were in a higher division than us?

2011/2012 Season, and also 2018/2019

You’re really not very bright, are you?

Last edited by Czarcasm on Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.    The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.  - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2018 2:10 pm

Geezer wrote:
Big Robby wrote:

Come on now, do I have to repeat myself again? I've explained to Hughy boy enough times....

Reading issues down there in Cornwall? Education not up to par with ours up here in Devon clearly...

No you didn't. You blamed the redevelopment for your continuing piss poor crowds failing to explain why despite having a capacity of 6000, you aren't even getting close to filling it.

Your new stand BTW will hold just over 200 more punters than the old one did.

Now unless you've got anything resembling humour or intelligence to add may I suggest you piss off back to Exeweb.

Last edited by Hugh Watt on Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Big Robby

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.    The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.  - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2018 2:16 pm

Geezer wrote:
Big Robby wrote:

Somerset actually but your maths is appalling unless of course your crap hole currently has a capacity of 3600 which is how many of your highly intellectual fans can be bothered to watch your team of superstars and that includes away fans. You can't even fill the thing with your reduced capacity while you're doing so well in division 4
Back to top Go down
Geezer

Geezer

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.    The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.  - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2018 2:48 pm

Big Robby wrote:
Geezer wrote:
Big Robby wrote:

Somerset actually but your maths is appalling unless of course your crap hole currently has a capacity of 3600 which is how many of your highly intellectual fans can be bothered to watch your team of superstars and that includes away fans. You can't even fill the thing with your reduced capacity while you're doing so well in division 4

The flybe is regularly sold out. Which for obvious reasons restricts capacity and stops people from coming.
Back to top Go down
Big Robby

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.    The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.  - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2018 2:51 pm

Geezer wrote:
Big Robby wrote:
Geezer wrote:
Big Robby wrote:

The flybe is regularly sold out. Which for obvious reasons restricts capacity and stops people from coming.

The cinema sometimes gets busy as well and when Next has a sale on your gates tumble lol!
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.    The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.  - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2018 2:52 pm

Dull rival, dull thread.yawn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.    The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.  - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2018 2:57 pm

Geezer wrote:
Big Robby wrote:
Geezer wrote:
Big Robby wrote:

The capacity of the Flybe was 1400, with 350 of those seats allocated to away supporters.

Learn to add up before attempting banter you thick twat.
Back to top Go down
Geezer

Geezer

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.    The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.  - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2018 3:05 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
Geezer wrote:
Big Robby wrote:
Geezer wrote:
Big Robby wrote:

The capacity of the Flybe was 1400, with 350 of those seats allocated to away supporters.

Learn to add up before attempting banter you thick twat.

Are you illiterate? Do you genuinely struggle to read this much?
Back to top Go down
Geezer

Geezer

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.    The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.  - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2018 3:07 pm

Which for obvious reasons restricts capacity and stops people from coming.

It's a shame I couldn't make the font bigger to help you read, in case it's your sight rather than you literacy ability.

Let me break this down, very simply for you.

THE FLYBE GETS REGULARLY SOLD OUT - OUR ONLY OTHER STAND IS THE BIG BANK - WHICH A LOT OF PEOPLE DO NOT GO IN - ELDERLY PEOPLE CANNOT STAND FOR 110 MINUTES STRAIGHT - ARE YOU UNDERSTANDING THIS NOW?

You thick, illiterate, cornish prick.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.    The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.  - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2018 3:14 pm

Geezer wrote:
Which for obvious reasons restricts capacity and stops people from coming.

It's a shame I couldn't make the font bigger to help you read, in case it's your sight rather than you literacy ability.

Let me break this down, very simply for you.

THE FLYBE GETS REGULARLY SOLD OUT - OUR ONLY OTHER STAND IS THE BIG BANK - WHICH A LOT OF PEOPLE DO NOT GO IN - ELDERLY PEOPLE CANNOT STAND FOR 110 MINUTES STRAIGHT - ARE YOU UNDERSTANDING THIS NOW?

You thick, illiterate, cornish prick.

LEARN TO ADD UP YOU DUMB TWAT. THE LOSS OF 1100 SEATS  DOESNT EXPLAIN YOUR ATTENDANCES WHICH ARE PISS POOR. 3600 + 1100 = 4700 = Still shit.

Even if your hypothetical stay aways (cant be proper supporters) turn up youre attendances would still be focking rubbish for team on its wayto the premier league like Exeter (snigger)
Back to top Go down
Geezer

Geezer

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.    The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.  - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2018 3:25 pm

You're illiterate, aren't you?
Back to top Go down
Earwegoagain

Earwegoagain

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.    The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.  - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2018 3:50 pm

Probably need to look up the meaning of that word Geez?
Back to top Go down
Geezer

Geezer

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.    The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.  - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2018 3:51 pm

Definition suits him down to a tee. Can't understand/process/read basic English.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.    The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.  - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2018 3:58 pm

How are you getting on with that basic sum I set you a while back?

Keep trying theres a good lad.
Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.    The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.  - Page 5 EmptyWed Oct 10, 2018 4:10 pm

Geezer wrote:
You're illiterate, aren't you?
RIGHT THATS IT I AM GONNA CUM UP TO WHSMITH AND FIGHT YOU RIGHT UP

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/
Geezer

Geezer

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.    The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.  - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 11, 2018 10:42 am

Hugh Watt wrote:
How are you getting on with that basic sum I set you a while back?

Keep trying theres a good lad.

Your basic sum is irrelevant to any point made, you fool.

We could have 10,000 elderly people wanting to come, but can't, as our seating is currently selling out most weeks.

Are you seriously this feckin thick? My god.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.    The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.  - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Laughing at Plymouth as they go down thread.
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next