sufferedsince 68
RegGreen
Czarcasm
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
RegGreen

FANS FORUM DEC 10 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FANS FORUM DEC 10   FANS FORUM DEC 10 - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2016 8:11 pm

Bollox bollox & more bollox..see wrathrall couldnt swerve that question quick em could he about the debt...swiftly changed subject to thank you for coming..then turned it on stay away fans should never been allowed back
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: FANS FORUM DEC 10   FANS FORUM DEC 10 - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2016 8:19 pm

Angry wrote:
Homeslice wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

Someone welcoming Wrathall back to the board. I am sure all of the staff who went without pay will second that.

Was it Bob? Certainly looked like it.

if it was surely he cant stay as chairman of the fans trust now and should be forced to resign. 
Agree Absolutley Angers  Thumbs
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: FANS FORUM DEC 10   FANS FORUM DEC 10 - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2016 8:26 pm

It looked very much like the man who bent over so far backwards to be a 'friend' and frame such a noncritical statement that it left many fans believing it was the trust that walked away from meetings rather than the club.......
Back to top Go down
PlymptonPilgrim
Admin
PlymptonPilgrim

PostSubject: Re: FANS FORUM DEC 10   FANS FORUM DEC 10 - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2016 8:36 pm

The Adele video was much more interesting.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FANS FORUM DEC 10   FANS FORUM DEC 10 - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2016 8:55 pm

Angry wrote:
Homeslice wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

Someone welcoming Wrathall back to the board. I am sure all of the staff who went without pay will second that.

Was it Bob? Certainly looked like it.

if it was surely he cant stay as chairman of the fans trust now and should be forced to resign.

I thought that after months and months of ineptitude but There for but for the grace of God goes he.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FANS FORUM DEC 10   FANS FORUM DEC 10 - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2016 9:17 pm

It was indeed Bob.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FANS FORUM DEC 10   FANS FORUM DEC 10 - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2016 9:19 pm

AFT AGM on 14th January in the Life Centre at 6.30pm.

Arranging a bit of a night out in Plymouth for afterwards. afro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FANS FORUM DEC 10   FANS FORUM DEC 10 - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2016 10:16 pm

BBC1 wrote:
It was indeed Bob.

I'm sure I don't need to remind anyone (except Bob) of the hardships suffered by the staff during Administration. And I'm sure I don't need to remind anyone (except Bob) of the role Wrathall played in that particularly dark time.

I'm also sure I don't need to remind anyone (except Bob) that the Trust was formed during the admin period that the Board, with Wrathall on it, created.

And I'm sure I don't need to remind anyone (except Bob) of what a kick in the teeth it must be for Trust members and Argyle staff to see the current Trust chairman welcoming back one of the Board that drove this club to the edge of oblivion and the staff into financial ruin.

For Gods sake Bob resign. You're a bloody disgrace.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FANS FORUM DEC 10   FANS FORUM DEC 10 - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2016 10:55 pm

Homeslice wrote:
BBC1 wrote:
It was indeed Bob.

I'm sure I don't need to remind anyone (except Bob) of the hardships suffered by the staff during Administration. And I'm sure I don't need to remind anyone (except Bob) of the role Wrathall played in that particularly dark time.

I'm also sure I don't need to remind anyone (except Bob) that the Trust was formed during the admin period that the Board, with Wrathall on it, created.

And I'm sure I don't need to remind anyone (except Bob) of what a kick in the teeth it must be for Trust members and Argyle staff to see the current Trust chairman welcoming back one of the Board that drove this club to the edge of oblivion and the staff into financial ruin.

For Gods sake Bob resign. You're a bloody disgrace.

cant he be sacked instead? as lets face it the trust has been so dire under his leadership and its in serious danger of going of the radar in terms of effectiveness and membership numbers.

he is a disgrace as a leader
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FANS FORUM DEC 10   FANS FORUM DEC 10 - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2016 7:55 am

I fear that the damage caused to the Trust by Bob's "leadership" is terminal. It's not just Bob though, the rest of the board appear even less competent (if that is possible). They can't organise meetings, publish minutes or even update their website. Starnes must be quaking in his boots when Bob comes for his Q&A.

Yes - they are good people. Yes - they are volunteers. Yes - they are Argyle fans BUT so were their predecessors but things have never been this bad.
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: FANS FORUM DEC 10   FANS FORUM DEC 10 - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2016 1:00 pm

Criticial freinds...more like best friends ..couldnt get his tongue up wrathalls arse any further if he tried shocking ..i wonder if the staff that didnt get payed or some that lost there homes to would be so welcoming
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: FANS FORUM DEC 10   FANS FORUM DEC 10 - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2016 6:34 pm

I watched Jimmy and Lifelongs, youtube video on the Disney Channel and i'm now convinced the next five years in the fourth division will be as good as the last five.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: FANS FORUM DEC 10   FANS FORUM DEC 10 - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2016 6:49 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
I watched Jimmy and Lifelongs, youtube video on the Disney Channel and i'm now convinced the next five years in the fourth division will be as good as the last five.

cheers
Back to top Go down
akagreengull
Admin
akagreengull

PostSubject: Re: FANS FORUM DEC 10   FANS FORUM DEC 10 - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 13, 2016 7:01 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:

Absolutely, bottom basement football is where it's at, at least the eternally grateful have a team to cheer on.
Thanks be to the reluctant one, he saved us you  know.
Anyway we will have a refurbished sixty year old stand by 2020 it's all looking good, the futures bright, the futures green.
king lol!
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: FANS FORUM DEC 10   FANS FORUM DEC 10 - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2016 5:56 pm

Well I just felt brave enough to sit through the Forum video. A few observations.....

The one person who comes across fairly well is Hallett. Mildly amusing when he gave Starnes a bit of a rebuff about poor ground maintenance.

For Starnes, read Smarms. The guy has a natural air of superiority about him which doesn't come across well in these type of meet ups.

Finally, I know most ATDers fully expect a poundshop revamp of the Grandstand. That showing from Brent solidly reinforced that view. It was most certainly a 'don't expect a lot' and 'prepare to be underwhelmed' speech from him when pressed on what it would entail.

On a positive note, I had a stroll through the new coach terminus today on Mayflower St. (Yep that's how I roll). All up and running so it's full steam ahead for a genuinely exciting development by real developers at Bretonside.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: FANS FORUM DEC 10   FANS FORUM DEC 10 - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2016 6:09 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Well I just felt brave enough to sit through the Forum video. A few observations.....

The one person who comes across fairly well is Hallett. Mildly amusing when he gave Starnes a bit of a rebuff about poor ground maintenance.

For Starnes, read Smarms. The guy has a natural air of superiority about him which doesn't come across well in these type of meet ups.

Finally, I know most ATDers fully expect a poundshop revamp of the Grandstand. That showing from Brent solidly reinforced that view. It was most certainly a 'don't expect a lot' and 'prepare to be underwhelmed' speech from him when pressed on what it would entail.

On a positive note, I had a stroll through the new coach terminus today on Mayflower St. (Yep that's how I roll). All up and running so it's full steam ahead for a genuinely exciting development by real developers at Bretonside.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I only watched the begining but i thought Hallet and Morgan seemed genuine, Jimmy gave no dates or answers just the usual Jam tomorrow shit, another plus for Uncle Si, is rumour has it he thinks the Great leader is a prick so he's in tune with the majority of Argyle fans! sunny santa
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FANS FORUM DEC 10   FANS FORUM DEC 10 - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2016 6:18 pm

sufferedsince 68 wrote:
another plus for Uncle Si, is rumour has it he thinks the Great leader is a prick so he's in tune with the majority of Argyle fans! sunny santa

Suffers, have you turned into some kind of Jenny Bond court watcher ? Calm down and keep your eyes on the road.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: FANS FORUM DEC 10   FANS FORUM DEC 10 - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2016 6:25 pm

beesrus wrote:
sufferedsince 68 wrote:
another plus for Uncle Si, is rumour has it he thinks the Great leader is a prick so he's in tune with the majority of Argyle fans! sunny santa

Suffers, have you turned into some kind of Jenny Bond court watcher ? Calm down and keep your eyes on the road.
I know i'm just a simple bhey, but wtf are you on about old chap? Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FANS FORUM DEC 10   FANS FORUM DEC 10 - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2016 6:38 pm

Don't take any notice of any "leaks".
Probably just part of a clunking attempt to distance Hallet from some of Brent's bad internet press, in order to give the pair of them a new clear shot at the prize.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

PostSubject: Re: FANS FORUM DEC 10   FANS FORUM DEC 10 - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2016 6:46 pm

beesrus wrote:
Probably just part of a clunking attempt to distance Hallet from some of Brent's bad internet press, in order to give the pair of them a new clear shot at the prize.
You could well be right Bee, in the sad world of Plimuff Argo expect the worse it usually happens! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FANS FORUM DEC 10   FANS FORUM DEC 10 - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 14, 2016 8:06 pm

beesrus wrote:

I think you overestimate how popular Kim Jong Nool is at home park outside his beloved Jimmy.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: FANS FORUM DEC 10   FANS FORUM DEC 10 - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 15, 2016 5:37 am

beesrus wrote:

In one ! The local boy is cut from the same cloth as the non developer. He manages investment funds [including his own] for the benefit of the shareholders. New shares in the club created. Stadium bought. Get the oiks to bucket rattle for anything else. Try to involve the community [more dumb oiks]. Hope DA produces miracles on a shoestring.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FANS FORUM DEC 10   FANS FORUM DEC 10 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

FANS FORUM DEC 10
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3