PlymptonPilgrim
Tringreen
Charlie Wood
Nick
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

one last post by greenjock - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: one last post by greenjock   one last post by greenjock - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 7:17 pm

If Greenjock wanted to lie about what had happened, he wouldn't have had to go into the detail that he has. The fact that he has taken the time and effort to post such a detailed account of events suggests to me that his is the version to listen to. Also that he must have been bloody angry to produce such a tome.

Others have said it but it bears repeating. Family first at all times. Take a break GJ; enjoy quality time with your partner and baby. They are what really matters. i hope to see you back on here at some point in the future - at a time to suit you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: one last post by greenjock   one last post by greenjock - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 7:37 pm

That night, January 4th, was a watershed for me.

I truly believed that Chris was trying to build bridges and posted over on Pasoti to try and build the bridge from both sides. Then Ian got involved, muddied the water and started his usual bollox.

I am finished with Pasoti, because of that night. IJN simply cannot leave any dissenters alone, cannot accept they have a right to an alternative view. I apologised to him in an email and asked him to draw a line in the sand and move forward. A few nights later I post an innocent remark on Pasoti, and he's off again.

Jock, if you are reading this, I hope you still will read ATD because after all this shit, this is your club. And the club is bigger than Ian Newell.

Sorry to see you go mate, but family first and all that.

All the best.

Ian, you really are a tw@t and if I didn't think you would be surrounded by your fellow knuckle draggers on Saturday, I would tell you to your face. But I am not putting myself or my son at risk because of a fat tw@t like you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: one last post by greenjock   one last post by greenjock - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 7:45 pm

Cerbera wrote:

I truly believed that Chris was trying to build bridges and posted over on Pasoti to try and build the bridge from both sides. Then Ian got involved, muddied the water and started his usual bollox.

I am finished with Pasoti, because of that night. IJN simply cannot leave any dissenters alone, cannot accept they have a right to an alternative view. I apologised to him in an email and asked him to draw a line in the sand and move forward. A few nights later I post an innocent remark on Pasoti, and he's off again.

Jock, if you are reading this, I hope you still will read ATD because after all this shit, this is your club. And the club is bigger than Ian Newell.

All the best.

Ian, you really are a tw@t and if I didn't think you would be surrounded by your fellow knuckle draggers on Saturday, I would tell you to your face. But I am not putting myself or my son at risk because of a fat tw@t like you.

That's the night I also sent him a PM apologising for some comments i'd made and trying to stop it all as I felt it'd gone too far. He decided to be a complete tw@t in public and so began me telling him to feck off over and over.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: one last post by greenjock   one last post by greenjock - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 8:28 pm

There's only one thing worse then a thug, and that's a thug with a keyboard.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: one last post by greenjock   one last post by greenjock - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 8:33 pm

Sorry to see you go Jock,take a bit of time off and maybe come back refreshed in due course.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: one last post by greenjock   one last post by greenjock - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 8:51 pm

GreenJock, when I called you a Drama Queen I was only joking and if you knew any thing about me you would no harm was meant!

I have only been using that word since my life changed some what, don't want to go into details on this or any other site about my peresonal life.

Internet chat sits can be dangerous, but to give up Argyle is not the thing to do.

I have taken some stick over the last few months but because of the job I am in it is water of a duck's back.

So once again apologies if I have been part of your decision.

Best wishes,

Lee
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: one last post by greenjock   one last post by greenjock - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 12:19 am

Yea Man wrote:
GOB wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
Even now Ian Newell is making out greenjock is lying....ffs man just admit you were in the wrong as much as everyone else and move on!

Is he really? The desperation of the man is getting funny now lol!

I bet he wishes he never closed our last site now, eh!

Naughty Forty

Post subject: Re: PASOTI & ATD

Posted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:58 pm

Greenjocks fairwell speech................. thats disgraceful, he's got a 1 year old kid ffs

IJN

Post subject: Re: PASOTI & ATD

Posted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:13 pm

If it were true, you'd be right.

It just proves again what the man is like, to turn round and say greenjock is lying is utterly contemptible. Next time he drops himself in the s**t and he phones the ATD mods to get him out of it may I suggest they remind him of his actions and tell him to Foxtrot Oscar! Then he can turn to all his friends on pasoti or CW for help instead of the scum he so readily admits he hates.

I know the mods here were doing the right and decent thing in stopping a bad situation from getting worse and someone getting a lot of grief but he has no qualms about putting greenjock in the firing line.

Like all bullies, cyber or real life, he is a coward!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: one last post by greenjock   one last post by greenjock - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 8:50 am

Cerbera wrote:

All the best.

lol! I did warn you all of what sort of person we are dealing with Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: one last post by greenjock   one last post by greenjock - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 9:24 am

IF anyone else had made fake shirt allegations, they'd have had to dogs called on them, not "that'll teach you for winding people up!"

Meanwhile Nool carries on regardless!
Back to top Go down
Ade

PostSubject: Re: one last post by greenjock   one last post by greenjock - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 10:30 am

And all is well with the world? Group hugs all round? Very Happy Drinks on you Gob, you still owe me from not attending Reading away when Chadders got the winner! (what a game), seems like a life time ago.

Hello ATD! *waves hand to everyone*. Good refreshing read, a bit like the old Pasoti days when threads ran and ran with good heated debated, when was hte last time that happened on Pasoti without being split with admin comments on posts? Nice to see some of the old regulars on here.

Good luck GJ, come back soon eh!
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: one last post by greenjock   one last post by greenjock - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 10:34 am

Welcome to the land of freaks and vile scum. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: one last post by greenjock   one last post by greenjock - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 10:36 am

Welcome Ade.

Ade wrote:
Good refreshing read, a bit like the old Pasoti days when threads ran and ran with good heated debate

Tis indeed sunny
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: one last post by greenjock   one last post by greenjock - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 6:28 pm

Welcome Ade!

How's yer tennis game?
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: one last post by greenjock   one last post by greenjock - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 6:41 pm

Welcome Ade.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: one last post by greenjock   one last post by greenjock - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 5:49 pm

Greenjock got played good and proper, for somebody who is scared of the big bad taximan he seems quite friendly with him on facebook....

Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: one last post by greenjock   one last post by greenjock - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 6:03 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Greenjock got played good and proper, for somebody who is scared of the big bad taximan he seems quite friendly with him on facebook....

If that is so, next time he phones a mod scared for his 'elf and safety then they should tell him to f*** off!

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: one last post by greenjock   one last post by greenjock - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 6:38 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Yea Man wrote:

If that is so, next time he phones a mod scared for his 'elf and safety then they should tell him to f*** off!

Proper channels from now on. No special friends in the forbidden zone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: one last post by greenjock   one last post by greenjock - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 7:47 pm

mouldyoldgoat wrote:
Yea Man wrote:

If you were scared of somebody would you have them as a friend and joke with them? For somebody who was fearing for his safety the big scary man seems quite happy talking to him.

On Newell's facebook is a status saying "Day 2, shoot me now".

One of the replies is this:
xxxxxxxxx Don't worry Ian, according to ADT I am going to shoot you
20 hours ago

And in reply from Newell:
Ian Newell Freaks and weirdos rule!!
19 hours ago

Seems it was all just one big game from the porkie.....next time somebody posts something that get's him into "trouble" I hope he's told 2 ferk off.
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: one last post by greenjock   one last post by greenjock - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 7:53 pm

He plays weird games with peoples' lives and calls us freaks ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: one last post by greenjock   one last post by greenjock - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 8:07 pm

Sick. Completely and totally sick.

I only hope Greenjock and his partner don't get to hear about this: they've got enough to deal with already.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: one last post by greenjock   one last post by greenjock - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 8:10 am

Looks like poor old baby Newell didn't appreciate me posting up his comments from facebook yesterday lol!

And the comments I copied up yesterday have magically gone aswell! Hmmm wonder why!

Well if you will leave your profile as public then anybody could accidently view it, my bad I must've clicked on the wrong person in the search box dammit scratch

I'm sure if I posted up something good about you then you'd be there now with your head doubling in size, it's only the fact that once again it shows you to be what you really are that you have got in a tantrum lol!

Stalking?! haha calm down drama queen you should change your profile settings to private if you don't want any old freak from seeing what you write!

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor bounce bounce bounce

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: one last post by greenjock   one last post by greenjock - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 9:20 am

Quote :
The other very strange phenomenon is when some plank, for whatever reason, writes an untruth, another person picks that up and runs with it. Before long, the edges of fact and fiction becomes very blurred.

Do as I say, not as I do ... Misunderstanding?

Back to top Go down
Mock Cuncher

Mock Cuncher

PostSubject: Re: one last post by greenjock   one last post by greenjock - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 10:01 am

The irony does tickle me, slightly; the dear fellow is desperate for followers and adulation on one social networking site, yet gets upset when his comments on another social networking site get flagged up.
Back to top Go down
http://wrongunatlongon.wordpress.com/

PostSubject: Re: one last post by greenjock   one last post by greenjock - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 11:34 am

Peggy wrote:
Quote :
The other very strange phenomenon is when some plank, for whatever reason, writes an untruth, another person picks that up and runs with it. Before long, the edges of fact and fiction becomes very blurred.

Do as I say, not as I do ... Misunderstanding?

That sounds like he was decribing Peter Ridsdale, the hard working gent. Was he ?
Back to top Go down
argyledj

PostSubject: Re: one last post by greenjock   one last post by greenjock - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 3:31 pm

haven't been on here much lately firstly because i have been really busy but secondly because personally i feel dane has spoilt this site since he started to post here but back to green jock i would like to wish you all the best and i hope that you still carry on supporting the club and they still one day provide some happy memories again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: one last post by greenjock   one last post by greenjock - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

one last post by greenjock
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next