Lord Tisdale
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

Banned? Empty
PostSubject: Banned?   Banned? EmptySat Mar 12, 2016 12:21 pm

Feckin' banned for holding views that the mods don't like, you have turned into Pashitty, a shame, I guess your mods would be off to Chicago to exercise their right to free speech by denying Trumpy his, typical of the types of control freaks you claim to despise.
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

Banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned?   Banned? EmptySat Mar 12, 2016 12:54 pm

IMO its not your opinions its your petty name calling.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

Banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned?   Banned? EmptySat Mar 12, 2016 1:08 pm

Same old, same old.
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

Banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned?   Banned? EmptySat Mar 12, 2016 1:30 pm

pepsipete wrote:

Yeah, take note buffalo head Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

Banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned?   Banned? EmptySat Mar 12, 2016 2:13 pm

Les Miserable wrote:
pepsipete wrote:

Yeah, take note buffalo head Very Happy

The Buffaloes?
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

Banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned?   Banned? EmptySat Mar 12, 2016 2:19 pm

pepsipete wrote:

Well said
Back to top Go down

Banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned?   Banned? EmptySat Mar 12, 2016 2:20 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Feckin' banned for holding views that the mods don't like, you have turned into Pashitty, a shame, I guess your mods would be off to Chicago to exercise their right to free speech by denying Trumpy his, typical of the types of control freaks you claim to despise.

How can you post a message if you're banned? #Confused.com!!! scratch
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned?   Banned? EmptySat Mar 12, 2016 2:29 pm

HIGNFY wrote:
Lord Tisdale wrote:

How can you post a message if you're banned? #Confused.com!!! scratch

T'was only a 24 hr ban, I believe.
Back to top Go down
Punchdrunk

Punchdrunk

Banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned?   Banned? EmptySat Mar 12, 2016 2:36 pm

Cmon let's not go all Pasoti on the man and feed him to the lions before he's had a chance.

Let Tis explain his point.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

Banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned?   Banned? EmptySat Mar 12, 2016 3:56 pm

He is welcome to explain his points of view but without the abuse of other posters and the mods. Almost all his replies to posts on threads include abuse of other posters because he doesn't agree with their views.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

Banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned?   Banned? EmptySat Mar 12, 2016 6:48 pm

I think loads of us are guilty of calling one or two people a moron/prick/cnut/fuckwit or even a racist, occasionally. Nothing usually escalates because the situation (generally, as a rule) subsides and people move on.

The difference with Tis though, is that everyone who gets into a disagreement with him will get the personal abuse. He can't help himself. But we have to remember that we all support a team that he hates with a passion, so abusing 'one of us' will come naturally to him. Then of course you have the other trait he possesses, which is one of never ever being wrong. So you have to factor in his frustration when having to come on here to point out how wrong we (always) are.

He's an angry old man, foreshore. But he does make me chuckle at times.
Back to top Go down

Banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned?   Banned? EmptySat Mar 12, 2016 7:35 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:

Clearly you were given 24 hours off, for being a complete bellend that still seems to think it's 1975.

However you can write some pretty enlightening stuff from time to time particularly about the rugger, which makes it a bigger shame that you have be a complete tool the rest of the time.
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

Banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned?   Banned? EmptySat Mar 12, 2016 11:24 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
Lord Tisdale wrote:

Clearly you were given 24 hours off, for being a complete bellend that still seems to think it's 1975.

However you can write some pretty enlightening stuff from time to time particularly about the rugger, which makes it a bigger shame that you have be a complete tool the rest of the time.

You are right Hugh, he can bring some good stuff to threads but he also brings crap like above. Ok, he is pissed off at his suspension which he could very easily PM the Mods with his issue, but he posts another abuse. He has been told a number of times about this and he continues to do it. Well enough is enough. If he doesn't like our rules then he can go elsewhere. Yes, if he leaves, then this site will be poorer for all the enlightening good stuff but ATD will be much the richer without his shit.

He has a choice.

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Now an officially semi retired old fart! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
tigertony

tigertony

Banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned?   Banned? EmptySun Mar 13, 2016 9:21 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
I think loads of us are guilty of calling one or two people a moron/prick/cnut/fuckwit or even a racist, occasionally. Nothing usually escalates because the situation (generally, as a rule) subsides and people move on.

The difference with Tis though, is that everyone who gets into a disagreement with him will get the personal abuse. He can't help himself. But we have to remember that we all support a team that he hates with a passion, so abusing 'one of us' will come naturally to him. Then of course you have the other trait he possesses, which is one of never ever being wrong. So you have to factor in his frustration when having to come on here to point out how wrong we (always) are.

He's an angry old man, foreshore. But he does make me chuckle at times.
So would I be if my club received £1 million+ then signed big Clinton for free.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

Banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned?   Banned? EmptyMon Mar 14, 2016 6:24 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
I think loads of us are guilty of calling one or two people a moron/prick/cnut/fuckwit or even a racist,

Except that I wasn't banned for slagging off another poster in those kind of terms, I simply referred to a mod as a muppet, the ultimate sin against a control freak.

Dunno why you boys put up with posting in a straight jacket, we need a referendum on the whole modding regime, freedom for the ATD one.
Back to top Go down
sufferedsince 68

sufferedsince 68

Banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned?   Banned? EmptyMon Mar 14, 2016 6:30 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:
I think loads of us are guilty of calling one or two people a moron/prick/cnut/fuckwit or even a racist,

Except that I wasn't banned for slagging off another poster in those kind of terms, I simply referred to a mod as a muppet, the ultimate sin against a control freak.

Dunno why you boys put up with posting in a straight jacket, we need a referendum on the whole modding regime, freedom for the ATD one.
Man up you big girls blouse!! if you cant do the time dont do the crime! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

Banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned?   Banned? EmptyMon Mar 14, 2016 6:48 pm

Lord Tisdale wrote:
Czarcasm wrote:

When are the next mod elections due and who is due to stand down or for re-election?
Back to top Go down

Banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned?   Banned? EmptyMon Mar 14, 2016 6:50 pm

Tis, you were banned because you continue to use unacceptable language. Calling Germans "Nazis", refugees "rape fugees", "migrants" and "rodents".

When the mods took action you called us muppets. So we gave you a 24 hour ban for your language and mod abuse.
Back to top Go down

Banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned?   Banned? EmptyMon Mar 14, 2016 6:52 pm

Next mod election is in May. It will mark the 5th anniversary of ATD. There will be a lot of mod positions up for grabs.
Back to top Go down
Lord Tisdale

Lord Tisdale

Banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned?   Banned? EmptyMon Mar 14, 2016 7:09 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Tis, you were banned because you continue to use unacceptable language. Calling Germans "Nazis", refugees "rape fugees", "migrants" and "rodents".

When the mods took action you called us muppets. So we gave you a 24 hour ban for your language and mod abuse.

Yes sir, sorry sir, I'll try to be a snivelling servile tw@ for you all in future.

I know this is the only place some of you guys ever get to be hard with the big boys.
Back to top Go down

Banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned?   Banned? EmptyMon Mar 14, 2016 7:10 pm

I accept your apology Tis.
Back to top Go down

Banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned?   Banned? EmptyMon Mar 14, 2016 7:13 pm

The very idea of Tisdale complaining of how he has been treated on this Spring-like primrose smelling forum is laughable. Given his comments so far, he wouldn't give the time of day, or a bucket of spit, to a single male refugee from war torn Syria. They've got the cheek to have a mobile phone on them, don't you know. Just how uncivilised does he think these countries have been ?

He knows what the rules are here. He's been breaking them for a past time for a very long time, along with his chum. Every instance should be picked up. No one wants the bore banned, just to abide by the rules. One of those is no racism/hate crime language. Shorely, that's not too much to ask.
There's a big debate at the moment regarding the whole shape and direction of the EU, the UK and in  fact the whole of Western democracy. It would be nice to debate these issues with the likes of Tisdale, but without the hail of shit.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

Banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned?   Banned? EmptyMon Mar 14, 2016 8:46 pm

I get a semi every time Tis posts.
Back to top Go down

Banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned?   Banned? EmptyMon Mar 14, 2016 9:12 pm

seadog wrote:
I get a semi every time Tis posts.

Is it a two legged affair ?
Back to top Go down
Hugh Midde

Hugh Midde

Banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned?   Banned? EmptyTue Mar 15, 2016 3:53 pm

Lord Biro wrote:
There's a big debate at the moment regarding the whole shape and direction of the EU, the UK and in  fact the whole of Western democracy. It would be nice to debate these issues with the likes of Tisdale, but without the hail of shit.

Tis might get rather adjacent to the knuckle but he does come across as a mite more informed than some of ATD's resident pinkoes. The facts when he lays them out before you seem very plausible, whereas you can't help but feel that somewhere along the line his detractors would resort to calling like minded people, "little Englanders" or the blanket rubbishing of perfectly respectable citizens who happen to be (because of a lack of choice), members of UKIP.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Banned? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned?   Banned? Empty

Back to top Go down

Banned?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next