seadog
Ballboy1958EGS
AstiSpumante
Gutless
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

IS GIDEON A GIMP
No but gutless is a cnut
The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts - Page 7 Vote_lcap100%The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts - Page 7 Vote_rcap
 100% [ 36 ]
No
The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts - Page 7 Vote_lcap0%The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts - Page 7 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 36

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
green_genie

green_genie

The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts   The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts - Page 7 EmptyFri May 22, 2015 6:30 am

Four men, no cups.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts   The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts - Page 7 EmptyFri May 22, 2015 6:33 am

green_genie wrote:
Four men, no cups.

Oh I dunno. Newell's got to be a D-cup, at least. lol
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts   The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts - Page 7 EmptyFri May 22, 2015 7:04 am

GideonTheGimp wrote:
I'M IN THE TOP 3 AND I REGISTERED AN HOUR AGO
GEDDON BOYS WHAT A FANTASTIC FORUM YOU HAVE HERE.
WHERES GOD AND TRINGY ANYWAY? HAVING A GANGBANG WITH NIGEL THE FRUITLOOP?

laugh  "Get rid of those three and you'll have a nice little forum"
Back to top Go down
Foxy

Foxy

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts   The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts - Page 7 EmptyFri May 22, 2015 9:34 pm

Tringreen wrote:
GideonTheGimp wrote:
I'M IN THE TOP 3 AND I REGISTERED AN HOUR AGO
GEDDON BOYS WHAT A FANTASTIC FORUM YOU HAVE HERE.
WHERES GOD AND TRINGY ANYWAY? HAVING A GANGBANG WITH NIGEL THE FRUITLOOP?

laugh  "Get rid of those three and you'll have a nice little forum"

Fook me if these mugs scare you... Toy Town Chaps, just saying like Basketball
Back to top Go down
Motorservices

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts   The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts - Page 7 EmptyFri May 22, 2015 9:48 pm

feckin hell, has that massive arsehat nool the feckin twat got on here Sad

have to say i do feel sorry for you greens having him among you, oh and that tosser chris pleb err sorry web
Back to top Go down
Motorservices

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts   The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts - Page 7 EmptyFri May 22, 2015 9:54 pm

lets get to the NITTY GRITTY of the matter

Chris webb is a class A cnut, and cant talk properly, and you are classless and clueless, so feck off back to tosspotty so you can Hitler it over your flock of fellow plebs
Back to top Go down
Foxy

Foxy

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts   The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts - Page 7 EmptyFri May 22, 2015 10:06 pm

Motorservices wrote:

Chris webb is a class A cnut, and cant talk properly, and you are classless and clueless, so feck off back to tosspotty so you can Hitler it over your flock of fellow plebs

Loving your work Motor, who's Chris Webb?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts   The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts - Page 7 EmptyFri May 22, 2015 10:06 pm

Foxy wrote:
Motorservices wrote:

Some pretender to my title
Back to top Go down
Foxy

Foxy

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts   The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts - Page 7 EmptyFri May 22, 2015 10:13 pm

Motorservices wrote:
feckin hell, has that massive arsehat nool the feckin twat got on here Sad

have to say i do feel sorry for you greens having him among you, oh and that tosser chris pleb err sorry web

Seems so Motor, I thought this lot were more clever than that, Ah Ho maybe Not Basketball
Back to top Go down
Foxy

Foxy

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts   The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts - Page 7 EmptyFri May 22, 2015 10:23 pm

Mr. President Angry wrote:
Foxy wrote:
Motorservices wrote:

Talks cheap MPA, S.... The c... Get the drift Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts   The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts - Page 7 EmptyFri May 22, 2015 10:28 pm

Foxy wrote:
Foxy wrote:
Motorservices wrote:

Talks cheap MPA, S.... The c...  Get the drift Very Happy

nope
Back to top Go down
Foxy

Foxy

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts   The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts - Page 7 EmptyFri May 22, 2015 10:39 pm

[quote="Mr. President Angry"]
Foxy wrote:
Foxy wrote:
Motorservices wrote:

Talks cheap MPA, S.... The c...  Get the drift Very Happy

nope[/quote

Fair play Pal.
Back to top Go down
Motorservices

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts   The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts - Page 7 EmptyFri May 22, 2015 11:40 pm

Fat cnut nool lives at  removed by admin Smile

Drives a feckin girlie beemer (come on who buys a 2lt diesel when the 3lt is about) 144 love having a little upstairs Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts   The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts - Page 7 EmptySat May 23, 2015 12:42 am

Motorservices wrote:

Drives a feckin girlie beemer (come on who buys a 2lt diesel when the 3lt is about) 144 love having a little upstairs Razz

That is funny. I have a 2 litre Passat which probably pumps out the same.
Back to top Go down
Motorservices

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts   The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts - Page 7 EmptySun May 24, 2015 5:33 pm

Hugh Watt wrote:
Motorservices wrote:

is that a B6 or a B5.5?
Back to top Go down
Jethro

Jethro

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts   The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts - Page 7 EmptyMon May 25, 2015 7:00 pm

What have I missed ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts   The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts - Page 7 EmptyMon May 25, 2015 7:13 pm

Motorservices wrote:
Hugh Watt wrote:
Motorservices wrote:

is that a B6 or a B5.5?

Absolutely no idea my dear old thing? lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
mouldyoldgoat
Admin
mouldyoldgoat

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts   The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts - Page 7 EmptyMon May 25, 2015 11:05 pm

Jethro wrote:
What have I missed ?

ATD has been closed down and all the admin team are crying in jail! clown

PepsiPete Forecasting League Champion 2016-17

He was behind me at Charlton!  affraid

Now an officially semi retired old fart! bounce
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts   The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts - Page 7 EmptyTue May 26, 2015 12:13 am

Luckily I am sharing with a Turkish Wrestler #youknowwhenyou'vebeenturked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts   The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts - Page 7 EmptyTue May 26, 2015 6:47 am

Gutless wrote:
THE END IS NEAR FOR THIS VILE FORUM.  A COMPLAINT WAS MADE TO THE APPROPRIATE AUTHORITIES TWO WEEKS AGO AND A FILE LODGED.  A CASE MANAGER WAS ASSIGNED AND TODAY THE CASE MANAGER CONTACTED THREE MEMBERS OF THIS FORUM ISSUING OFFICIAL PROCEEDINGS AGAINST THEM.  THE FORUM OWNERS HAVE ALSO BEEN SERVED WITH OFFICIAL PROCEEDINGS AND HAVE BEEN EMAILED AN INJUNCTION BANNING THE ABUSE OF CHRIS WEBB.  UNFORTUNATELY THE OFFENDERS COULD NOT BE ARRESTED BUT PROCEEDINGS HAVE BEEN ISSUED TO THEM AND THEY WILL BE CRYING ALL THE WAY TO PRISON.  YOUR ALL A BUNCH OF VILE SCUMBAG BASTARDS AND WILL ALL ROT IN HELL FOR WHAT YOU HAVE PUT A MEMBER OF MY FAMILY THROUGH MARK MY WORDS.  THIS FILTHY FORUM IS ON IT'S FINAL MOMENTS NOW.  THE CLOSURE NOTICE WILL BE SERVED WITH THE FORUM HOSTING COMPANY BEFORE THE END OF BUSINESS ON FRIDAY AND THEN IT'S GOODBYE AND GOOD RIDDANCE YOU SAD fecks.  OH AND DON'T TRY SETTING UP A NEW FORUM BECAUSE YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO TEEHEE

Still here. Maybe Gutless should change his name to "Gormless"?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts   The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts - Page 7 EmptyTue May 26, 2015 6:55 am

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Gutless wrote:
THE END IS NEAR FOR THIS VILE FORUM.  A COMPLAINT WAS MADE TO THE APPROPRIATE AUTHORITIES TWO WEEKS AGO AND A FILE LODGED.  A CASE MANAGER WAS ASSIGNED AND TODAY THE CASE MANAGER CONTACTED THREE MEMBERS OF THIS FORUM ISSUING OFFICIAL PROCEEDINGS AGAINST THEM.  THE FORUM OWNERS HAVE ALSO BEEN SERVED WITH OFFICIAL PROCEEDINGS AND HAVE BEEN EMAILED AN INJUNCTION BANNING THE ABUSE OF CHRIS WEBB.  UNFORTUNATELY THE OFFENDERS COULD NOT BE ARRESTED BUT PROCEEDINGS HAVE BEEN ISSUED TO THEM AND THEY WILL BE CRYING ALL THE WAY TO PRISON.  YOUR ALL A BUNCH OF VILE SCUMBAG BASTARDS AND WILL ALL ROT IN HELL FOR WHAT YOU HAVE PUT A MEMBER OF MY FAMILY THROUGH MARK MY WORDS.  THIS FILTHY FORUM IS ON IT'S FINAL MOMENTS NOW.  THE CLOSURE NOTICE WILL BE SERVED WITH THE FORUM HOSTING COMPANY BEFORE THE END OF BUSINESS ON FRIDAY AND THEN IT'S GOODBYE AND GOOD RIDDANCE YOU SAD fecks.  OH AND DON'T TRY SETTING UP A NEW FORUM BECAUSE YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO TEEHEE

Still here. Maybe Gutless should change his name to "Gormless"?

He spells it Gaumless
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts   The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts - Page 7 EmptyTue May 26, 2015 6:56 am

Giddyless!

Giddy up GiddyIan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: THREATENING PM   The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts - Page 7 EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:50 pm

I have merged most of the Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts onto this convenient thread that will remain in the Scandal So Far board so that everyone can see them. There are a few posts elsewhere on the boards but the main gist of it is here.

Because the threads have been merged they don't make any sense, but that is not really that important as Gutless didn't have anything intelligent to say anyway.

Its up to you to decide who you think was behind the accounts. They came from the same IP address and it was from a proxy server so we are confident it was from the same person or persons sharing the proxy account and ATD accounts. Some people have expressed the opinion that there are 2 distinctive styles of posting.

It is my opinion that the people behind the accounts are Ian Newell and Ian De Lar. Among the abusive posts are snippets of personal info that they have access to - and most of us have seen their comments on Twitter which give a good indication that they were behind it. Both of them have previous for this sort of thing and they both hoard information about ATD users.

And if it wasn't them........who else could it be? I don't think there are 2 bigger more obsessive internet trolls then the pair of GiddyIans.

Last edited by Frank Bullitt on Sun May 31, 2015 2:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts   The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts - Page 7 EmptySun May 31, 2015 6:30 pm

It was nice to see that I had pissed off the two of them so much that they created a separate thread asking for my whereabouts, hence my return.

Nice to know one is appreciated..thick as pigshit they really are.
Back to top Go down
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts   The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts - Page 7 EmptySun May 31, 2015 8:05 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
I have merged most of the Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts onto this convenient thread that will remain in the Scandal So Far board so that everyone can see them. There are a few posts elsewhere on the boards but the main gist of it is here.

Because the threads have been merged they don't make any sense, but that is not really that important as Gutless didn't have anything intelligent to say anyway.

Its up to you to decide who you think was behind the accounts. They came from the same IP address and it was from a proxy server so we are confident it was from the same person or persons sharing the proxy account and ATD accounts. Some people have expressed the opinion that there are 2 distinctive styles of posting.

It is my opinion that the people behind the accounts are Ian Newell and Ian De Lar. Among the abusive posts are snippets of personal info that they have access to - and most of us have seen their comments on Twitter which give a good indication that they were behind it. Both of them have previous for this sort of thing and they both hoard information about ATD users.

And if it wasn't them........who else could it be? I don't think there are 2 bigger more obsessive internet trolls then the pair of GiddyIans.

Its not just your opinion frank its the opinion of all the mods that its the work of the two ians.........................................
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts   The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Infamous Gutless/GideonTheGimp posts
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next