PlymptonPilgrim
SwimWithTheTide
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
lawnmowerman

lawnmowerman

One Rule For The Troll. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Rule For The Troll.   One Rule For The Troll. - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 8:54 pm

FFs some people need to take deep a breath and count to 10 before posting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One Rule For The Troll.   One Rule For The Troll. - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 8:56 pm

hairy j wrote:
That sounds mildly unpleasant.

It's the equivalent of being sent to Coventry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One Rule For The Troll.   One Rule For The Troll. - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 10:46 pm

Coventry - Ricoh or Highfield
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One Rule For The Troll.   One Rule For The Troll. - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 11:23 pm

Seven posts on here that are on my ignore list...tempting to look but I won't bother, there's more to life than reading that junk.

Good win today lets talk about that instead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One Rule For The Troll.   One Rule For The Troll. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 12:27 am

This is getting like Jeremy Kyle the internet special
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One Rule For The Troll.   One Rule For The Troll. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 1:11 am

zyph wrote:
Seven posts on here that are on my ignore list...tempting to look but I won't bother, there's more to life than reading that junk.

https://www.argyletd.com/t6395-dagenham-match-thread CRACK ON THEN!  cheers 
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: One Rule For The Troll.   One Rule For The Troll. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 6:09 am

Angry wrote:
zyph wrote:

Wasting your time, he can't see you Angry  Smile 
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: One Rule For The Troll.   One Rule For The Troll. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 7:52 am

knecht wrote:
It beats me how someone can be "provoked into an argument" on here. If you don't like what someone is saying it's easy to walk away. It's not as if you're locked into a room together. If a poster consistently pisses you off then block their posts.

My sympathy is with the mods who have to read the crap all the time.

Agreed. Use the ignore function.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One Rule For The Troll.   One Rule For The Troll. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 8:55 am

Dick Trickle wrote:
Angry wrote:
zyph wrote:

Wasting your time, he can't see you Angry  Smile 

funny because i cant see his either  Laughing Laughing the day zyph says anything that has any kind of merit i might read the old gits diatribes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One Rule For The Troll.   One Rule For The Troll. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 11:53 am

Angry wrote:
spowell92 wrote:
Oh the irony  lol 

i spot the irony that your no different to hairy in terms of being a condescending twat. Anyway more irony your diverting the point of this thread are you not  lol 

Dont let the creep or his new tag team partner get you down angry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One Rule For The Troll.   One Rule For The Troll. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 11:58 am

sunny I'm back from a 24 hour ban for having a opinion, while the troll gets a "stop it hairy"..... tough love. Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One Rule For The Troll.   One Rule For The Troll. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 12:31 pm

Come on Suffs we have warned and suspended Hairy as well, there is no agenda in the mod room against you or anyone in particular we are just trying to stop all the arguing. I don't want you or Hairy to leave the forum or be suspended. All the mods without exception are trying to stop it and every action has been voted on by the mods, Mouldy did not act on his own. No one is trying to stop an anti Brent agenda in the mod room or on the boards, just stop the personal insults, simples.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One Rule For The Troll.   One Rule For The Troll. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 2:27 pm

Why allow this thread? I've asked it once. I'll ask it again. I'm neither a troll or a creature. I'm not, will never, play a victim - it'd be rather rich. My job too has nothing to do with this forum. I took a warn. I didn't start a thread about suffered did I? I could have but didn't.

This shit about the 'famous picture'. It was a mistake - I wish I hadn't done it.I did do that and I'll admit it. It was stupid, it insulted people that didn't need it. I wouldn't do it again. I am sorry. There you go suffered - do you accept that?

What I don't accept is being hounded by someone non-stop. I will retaliate if provoked. You claim I'm a troll although calling people names non-stop and doing a 'smiley' is, apparently, just jokes.

If you live by the sword, don't expect people to come to the fight armed with feather dusters.

I could easily bang on about what you did to someone as it's far worse and far more personal but I'll leave it - won't mention it. Move on. Leave me alone - I'll do the same.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One Rule For The Troll.   One Rule For The Troll. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 2:43 pm

I'm going to lock the thread, everybody has had their say, time to move on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Rule For The Troll.   One Rule For The Troll. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

One Rule For The Troll.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2