Peggy
Dane
48 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

President's Progress !! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 5:32 pm

knecht wrote:
I don't see what this has got to do with anyone else. If it was in my control - and it's not - I wouldn't want this as a thread on here. Man & woman have affair - so what! Fuk all to do with Argyle or football. A "philanderer": That sounds like something from a cheap novel. "A man of many morals": let he who is without sin etc..... Just another excuse to stick the boot in - El Presidente may deserve that for past activities but not this.

More importantly, I'm surprised that it has been allowed on pasoti. Apparently political statements are taken down - as happened in the last day or so - but this sort of personal shit-stirring is acceptable.

(And Ali - re your comment about Darren Purse - that's exactly what I said when I was told this in the last day or so.)

But as far as being topically 'Argyle', this is very much newsworthy. It ain't "man and woman have affair", knecht.

It's "Current Argyle President shagging ex-Argyle captains wife".

Now, if that ain't gossip-worthy on a football forum them I'm fecked if I know what is!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 5:33 pm

With all his argyle work, and his on the side shagging, how does the union baron find time to look after his member..............................................................s jocolor

Last edited by Sufferedsince68 on Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 5:37 pm

GOB wrote:
Please, please, please, re sign Darren Purse!  clown 

And there in a nutshell why it's has something and nothing to do with Argyle.  He never could even if Sheridan wanted him.  He is out of contract after all.  Also The President and Newell where tasked with getting Darren Purse settled in at the club.  Has a line been crossed between professional presidential interest and a personal one?  Did Purse 'have' to leave for something other than footballing reasons?

Apart from anything else he wouldn't have gotten anywhere near her if he wasn't Argyle President.  So much for man of the people occupying the terraces.  I'm sure he didn't meet Mrs Purse on the back row of the FES Devonport End.

And imagine if someone say like Damon had done anything similar do you think IjN etc would let it lie?

Last edited by Dougie on Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 5:40 pm

Dane. wrote:
at the very least because of his position in the club , this is a talking point, but that's as far as it goes

and he has shown that he has no moral compass what so ever !!!He is no responsible for Darren purse having limited access to his children

the last bit is a bit much dane, until we know the facts behind it we cant say for sure that is the case. I understand what your saying but this may not be the case.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 5:41 pm

Dougie wrote:
GOB wrote:

And there in a nutshell why it's has something and nothing to do with Argyle.  He never could even if Sheridan wanted him.  He is out of contract after all.  Also The President and Newell where tasked with getting Darren Purse settled in at the club.  Has a line been crossed between professional presidential interest and a personal one?  Did Purse 'have' to leave for something other than footballing reasons?

And imagine if someone say like Damon had done anything similar do you think IjN etc would let it lie?

he did didnt he? i seem to recall a rumour that easter shagged puncheons (or the other way round) misses which helped push both out the door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 5:42 pm

GOB wrote:

Post of the day if not the week!  lol! 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 5:45 pm

President's Progress !! - Page 2 Darren-purse-mural86-309740
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 5:47 pm

Angry wrote:
Dane. wrote:
at the very least because of his position in the club , this is a talking point, but that's as far as it goes

and he has shown that he has no moral compass what so ever !!!He is no responsible for Darren purse having limited access to his children

the last bit is a bit much dane, until we know the facts behind it we cant say for sure that is the case. I understand what your saying but this may not be the case.

I disagree, Webb has turned another mans wife's head and acted on it. In this country the kids 99% of the time go with the woman. Therefore the likely outcome is purse will end up living waking up each morning having breakfast on his own without his kids

Because of the selfish actions of Webb. Utterly disgusting behaviour
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 5:49 pm

So The President has got into bed with Brent.  The President has got into bed with FES.  The President has got....well you know the rest.

Rich pickings for Rick O'Shay at the fanfests.

Last edited by Dougie on Mon Dec 30, 2013 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 5:49 pm

Just to add to the fact that Webb has let his own kid and family down.

How is this man a union rep and in a position of responsibility at Pafc
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 5:55 pm

And a quick look at Mr Purse's twitter and you can see a good few Argyle players that he's friends with. I wonder how The Presidents presence goes down in the players lounge etc at Home Park.
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 6:05 pm

I've just had two withheld calls telling me each time to stop posting on this subject or I'll regret it
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 6:05 pm

Dane. wrote:
Just to add to the fact that Webb has let his own kid and family down.

How is this man a union rep and in a position of responsibility at Pafc

Not necessarily Dane. None of us know the circumstances that have led to them becoming an item. It's bizarre foreshore, but the reason I have little sympathy for Webb is that he will know CATEGORICALLY that this will stir more than just the raising of an eyebrow in the Argyle World - and still he has chosen to go down that path.

Just to add, it's quite uncanny just how much like her ex she actually looks innit?

President's Progress !! - Page 2 Lyndsa10
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 6:06 pm

Pasoti have locked the thread, but its odd that both Newell and De-Lar sort of confirm the rumour as true?

Newell wrote:
Wow, a bit personal Marc but true.

I heard the rumours doing the rounds yesterday, and wondered how quickly this would get onto the net.

I would hope, being the sort of decent website this is, that everyone could remember that this is obviously very personal, two other partners plus four children are invloved.

I heard that a certain person was ringing around like a mad thing this morning, now doubt after his daily infusion of Red Bull and and bitterness, attempting to yet again, cause trouble.

Let's hope posters who read this, respect people's privacy and don't make comments aimed at anyone in particular so as to get a political point across or in an attempt to embarrass anyone.

What goes on behind close doors, should stay behind close doors.

Greenman wrote:
It's a private affair and only concerns the families involved, however Chris as AFT leader and then as Club President has always done his best to promote the club and gets my full support.

The news is now out, it's private so we'll leave it there and lock the thread.

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=81236
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 6:19 pm

Chris Webb has a made a choice.

His love for a woman is greater than his love for the club.

Fair enough. But now he must do the right thing and resign. His position is untenable.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 6:20 pm

I'm amazed it's still on PASOTI, does Newell want the world to know for some reason?
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 6:20 pm

I find it newsworthy in as much as he has played the family man card with his son on many occasions, just as he's played the "man of the people" card in many different ways. And it's not the first time tales have surfaced of his playing away since he has been President.

The man commands no respect from me, but then he never has. He is a self serving hypocrite of the highest order and gives Janners a bad name.

Club President, probably the most overt sign of all that's rotten in the land of Argyle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 6:21 pm

feck me I'm on my holidays and get informed of this bombshell!

I have to say that she's always looked like she has wandering eyes, they just look in opposite directions.

She's a feckin minger and he's a feckin sap. I do hope Darren wants to have a little word with him in public, like at a fanfest. That would be great to see in greensonscreen.

Back to my holiday. Happy New Year everyone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 6:25 pm

GOB wrote:
I'm amazed it's still on PASOTI, does Newell want the world to know for some reason?

much like with all presidents my friend when one falls another takes its place.

Seeing as Ian has been acting like he is club presisdent in all but name and webb as been a ghost pretty much non existant as a result whats the likelihood he has plans for his own president newell legacy to be official?

Of course this is just thinking out loud but i wouldnt be at all shocked if this came true.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 6:33 pm

So purse got paid off in jan, club skint. Nearly relegated. This a
bit ripe for me. Wonder why purse paid off ?
Was fleetwood away meltdown linked ?
More scandal at home pk, dear oh dear.

Feel for kids they always suffer.
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 6:38 pm

GOB wrote:

Newell, albeit unintentionally, concedes that he simply cannot sweep stuff under the carpet anymore.

Nooly on Pyongyang wrote wrote:
the usual suspect(s) will be on, linking to another site that gets aroused at such stuff, and then we will have the usual 'why are the Mods deleting links' bollox that happens with agenda driven idiots.

If ATD weren't around, you can be sure that Pyongyang thread would have been deleted quicker than you can say "adultery" !
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 6:43 pm

And a 3rd call.......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 6:44 pm

Angry wrote:
GOB wrote:

much like with all presidents my friend when one falls another takes its place.

Seeing as Ian has been acting like he is club presisdent in all but name and webb as been a ghost pretty much non existant as a result whats the likelihood he has plans for his own president newell legacy to be official?

Of course this is just thinking out loud but i wouldnt be at all shocked if this came true.

The whole culture of these "superfans" sickens me to the core.
Even if Webb did do the right thing and resigned what are the chances we would still see him and his ilk hanging around enjoying Corporate hospitality.
Too many hangers on at PAFC. Get Larrieu in to replace him.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 6:46 pm

Very surprised that Malcolm Allison doesn't seem to be involved in this scenario.
Back to top Go down
Dane

Dane

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 6:47 pm

Get the sun onto it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: President's Progress !!   President's Progress !! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

President's Progress !!
Page 2 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next