Peggy
Dougie
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16
AuthorMessage
LondonGreen

LondonGreen

Strange rumour about the club - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange rumour about the club   Strange rumour about the club - Page 16 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 12:21 pm

PatDunne wrote:
Hi everyone - it's me, your newest member :-)

Just so you know, I despise Messers Brent and Tudor, well, my old mum always said to tell the truth :-)

So here's the other thing, i was on Pasoti (can i say that) lasted a week, made four posts and suddenly my account is 'not active' I can't think why, all i did was post 'You need to loose weight'
that's all i put, no names, nothing.....

Do you think it's because I posted it after a post by IJN? :-)

Anyhow, nice to be with you.
The simplest insults are normally the best. Welcome aboard
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Strange rumour about the club   Strange rumour about the club - Page 16 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 12:25 pm

Insult????!!!!! it was simply a helpful health tip........

Ok, you got me bang to rights :-)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange rumour about the club   Strange rumour about the club - Page 16 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 12:32 pm

Hello Paul Pat, sorry mate it's an ATD thing.........welcome aboard. pirat 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange rumour about the club   Strange rumour about the club - Page 16 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 1:04 pm

Welcome Pat, another freak joins the rank on the side of good.
Back to top Go down
pepsipete

pepsipete

PostSubject: Re: Strange rumour about the club   Strange rumour about the club - Page 16 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 3:08 pm

Welcome aboard, take it your not the ex goal keeper?
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Strange rumour about the club   Strange rumour about the club - Page 16 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 4:20 pm

hairy j wrote:
The rumour was that rent and rates were not being paid. That rumour wasn't accurate. Rent has been paid, in full. Rates have been negotiated under a legal framework. James Brent isn't in arrears. The facts that some of the popcorn munchers wanted to be true aren't correct.
You can think it's wrong/not right/morally wrong/dishonest if you like but the facts are, this rumour was just a rumour.

The rumour was wrong? I suppose that is true enough in as much as it wasn't 100% accurate. It was 99% there though.
Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

PostSubject: Re: Strange rumour about the club   Strange rumour about the club - Page 16 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 5:42 pm

Greenjock wrote:
I've been told a rumour twice now from two separate people that since buying the club two years ago Brent has paid no rent or rates whatsoever scratch 

I've no idea if there is any substance to the story or if there is any way of finding out from PCC if this is the case.

It doesn't make any sense really because the rent has been increased to the club due to the development being given the go ahead but I just thought it was strange that I've been told this story twice now and quite some time apart.
Not really SFD - it's at least 50% wrong. The other 50% is a loaded rumour; it's technically correct to state no rates have been paid although that, as we now understand, is due to there being no rates to pay.

Personally, I believe rates should have been paid although we don't know what has been said/stated in the negotiations; we can but guess.

99% isn't correct.
Back to top Go down
Mrrapson

Mrrapson

PostSubject: Re: Strange rumour about the club   Strange rumour about the club - Page 16 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 5:51 pm

Hairy, the council have been very edgy regarding the rent. I think that the club panicked when the rumour broke and payed up. No evidence but I've seen emails from pcc about this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange rumour about the club   Strange rumour about the club - Page 16 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 6:04 pm

I agree Rappers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange rumour about the club   Strange rumour about the club - Page 16 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 6:45 pm

I'm not getting involved in that and you shouldn't be "seeing emails" either Lee/Leigh/Leeeeeee/engraver. It's completely against data protection.
Back to top Go down
Mrrapson

Mrrapson

PostSubject: Re: Strange rumour about the club   Strange rumour about the club - Page 16 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 7:06 pm

hairy j wrote:
I'm not getting involved in that and you shouldn't be "seeing emails" either Lee/Leigh/Leeeeeee/engraver. It's completely against data protection.
Sorry should have been clearer, they were foi requests.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Strange rumour about the club   Strange rumour about the club - Page 16 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 7:12 pm

Were they published online as I've not seen any? Not that I tend to keep abreast of them unless they involve something I've contributed to.
Back to top Go down
Mrrapson

Mrrapson

PostSubject: Re: Strange rumour about the club   Strange rumour about the club - Page 16 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 8:04 pm

hairy j wrote:
Were they published online as I've not seen any? Not that I tend to keep abreast of them unless they involve something I've contributed to.
No they forwarded to me by a friend to see the responses. I haven't disclosed the content of any of them either.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Strange rumour about the club   Strange rumour about the club - Page 16 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 8:16 pm

Mrrapson wrote:
hairy j wrote:
No they forwarded to me by a friend to see the responses. I haven't disclosed the content of any of them either.
Strewth! What good reason is there for FOI requests made to the council being forwarded to a bloke with a stall in the market?

I'd like to hear it if there is one.
Back to top Go down
Mrrapson

Mrrapson

PostSubject: Re: Strange rumour about the club   Strange rumour about the club - Page 16 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 8:34 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Mrrapson wrote:
hairy j wrote:
Strewth! What good reason is there for FOI requests made to the council being forwarded to a bloke with a stall in the market?

Ffs, the reies where forwarded to me by the person that made the requests. Not the requests themselves. Obviously.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Strange rumour about the club   Strange rumour about the club - Page 16 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 8:41 pm

Mrrapson wrote:
Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Mrrapson wrote:
hairy j wrote:

Ffs, the reies where forwarded to me by the person that made the requests. Not the requests themselves. Obviously.
Obviously.

Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Strange rumour about the club   Strange rumour about the club - Page 16 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 9:00 pm

pepsipete wrote:
Welcome aboard,  take it your not the ex goal keeper?
Nope not the super Irish keeper, stems from a football annual i had as a kid, picture of Pat making
a point blank save at Home Park, captioned 'Stop that,and he did' against Man City i think????
Back to top Go down
PatDunne

PostSubject: Re: Strange rumour about the club   Strange rumour about the club - Page 16 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 9:01 pm

P.s he is sadly no longer alive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strange rumour about the club   Strange rumour about the club - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Strange rumour about the club
Page 16 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16