swampy
mouldyoldgoat
Jethro
Elias
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Today's Chip Paper - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 8:40 am

Greenjock wrote:
Daz, gets Newell out of the shit even at low temperatures.

Now there is one big ass-licker, but he's not online anymore pig

I dont think he even goes anymore does he? E a
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 8:45 am

Greenjock wrote:
Daz, gets Newell out of the shit even at low temperatures.

Now there is one big ass-licker, but he's not online anymore pig

LMFAO lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 9:35 am

Link, link, my kingdom for a link!
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 11:45 am

i notice IJN thinks i live in exeter & a few days after briangreen (chief dimwit) asked where in exeter i live.

how odd !

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 11:48 am

Lord Aviva wrote:
i notice IJN thinks i live in exeter & a few days after briangreen (chief dimwit) asked where in exeter i live.

how odd !

Newell does do home visits so watch out!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 1:35 pm

It was brilliant seeing him and Mark Pedlar going full throttle at each other. I still maintain that a Pasoti mod will one day fall out with Nool and spill the beans on everything he's been up to in the mod room.

It was a get the popcorn thread.
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 1:39 pm

I see IJN and Ottawa are having a mini spat on one of the auction threads. If I were a betting man I would put money on the pasoti mod room being split on whether to ban Newell & Webb-

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=74077&start=15

We still don't know what action has been taken on which pasoti Mod leaked John Petrie's PM to IJN/ IJN still has access to the Mod room. This was the PM sent to greenthing that was published in the pasoti mod area and then leaked to IJN. They keep mentioning a Mod's code of conduct but I think its a myth Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 1:56 pm

Greenjock wrote:
It was brilliant seeing him and Mark Pedlar going full throttle at each other. I still maintain that a Pasoti mod will one day fall out with Nool and spill the beans on everything he's been up to in the mod room.

It was a get the popcorn thread.

I bet the Pasoti PM system is in meltdown at the moment.
Back to top Go down
pilgrim_pete

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 2:01 pm

Where did the hijack thread where MP asked all these questions go? I can't find it..
Back to top Go down
Sturtz

Sturtz

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 2:06 pm

Again I feel you are being very hard on a well meaning man of body

Today's Chip Paper - Page 2 Daffyu
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 2:09 pm

pilgrim_pete wrote:
Where did the hijack thread where MP asked all these questions go? I can't find it..

Neither can I?
Back to top Go down
Chemical Ali

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 2:12 pm

GOB wrote:
pilgrim_pete wrote:

Neither can I?

Its still on terraces, just near the bottom of the firat page-

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=73749
Back to top Go down
swampy

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 2:26 pm

Just as the great moral crusader Hooper the Snooper joins in the thread on his great white charger to accuse people of only coming out the woodwork when Newell posts out of the woodwork themselves come Postey, Cholwell, Greenblood and Jameson who could all be termed Newell sympathisers. Hooper makes me laugh, the champion of moral truth and virtue but he seems loath to seek it from his buddies Newell, Webb and Jameson for starters.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 2:55 pm

The amusing thing is that the big roughty toughty, "tell it as it is" brave man himself has never had the courage to actually come on to ATD and defend himself, he's had his friends do it, he's had his son do it and Jesus, he's even made his daughter do it, but he's never has had the balls to come on himself. He only seems to appear when has mod protection around him, funny that.

Come to think of it, I have never known Newell to use any forum when he's not had the protection of the moderators around him. It reminds me of when he attempted to have a pop at that defenseless steward while he was being "held back" by his friends. lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 3:51 pm

I see that Hooper the pooper snooper and of course the junta's PASB junta rep, is attempting to stir shit once again by naming a pasoti user as having a multi which has been denied by a pasoti moderator.

Not much a dic is he.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 3:54 pm

GOB wrote:
I see that Hooper the pooper snooper and of course the junta's PASB junta rep, is attempting to stir shit once again by naming a pasoti user as having a multi which has been denied by a pasoti moderator.

Not much a dic is he.

On the subject of multi's maybe Hooper the pooper could ask his REAL friend Mr Newell why he has two email addresses registered on Pasoti.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 3:57 pm

You mean the bloke that said he had removed pasoti from his favorites toolbar? lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 4:23 pm

If the mods on Pasoti banned Newell and banned Webb for multi accounts like we have i'll change my signature to I <3 Pasoti lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 5:09 pm

Cerbera's pants are on fire. He had me on 'ignore' although he PMd me a while ago to whinge when I mocked him for being a little on the titchy side and pointed out he just wanted to be a mod - on here first and now over there. He PMd me quoting me so I refute the claim he had me on ignore as it's bunkum and balderdash.

He called me an irritating little shite - I'm not little and I find it ironic that weeny Cerbera is using that kind of adjective to describe anyone else on the planet. He is also using insulting words towards a pasoti member - that's against the rules. So in response to you, you sycophantic, Smurf-like midget, UP YOURS! I might be iritating, I might be a 'shite' but I ain't 'little' you simpering, sniveling, endomorph.

Newell is in classic form - questioning real fans - yawn-worthy. Tony Hooper is in like a rat that's sensed a dropped prawn sandwich and the rest of the pasoti arse lickers all pile in with their witless support to a bullying moron. That's what he is and that's who they're supporting - as soon as Newell has no use for these people, they'll be dropped like whiffy stones.

And still no word from Webb who I've supported on here and started threads for on pasoti when he was getting stick and needed an opportunity to respond. I wish I hadn't extended him that kind of courtesy to be honest - we live and learn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 5:26 pm

Czarcasm wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
GreenWhiteBlack wrote:
Every post i see that PL2 guy make on pasoti is either backing IJN up in some way or boosting his ego in some way. Get a grip man.

It is quite sad actually. Its a bit like when things kick off in a pub and the village idiot tries to calm things down by wetting himself to distract everyone.

lol! lol! lol!
Frank that is quality funny as fvck, two face and pooper snooper having to bail out brents jester jocolor go on pedlar ban nobber the nool, you know you want to pig lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 5:34 pm

There's just something abnormal about all posters on Argyle forums who have the word 'green', 'pafc' or 'argyle' as part of their username. PL2 has extended this phenomena by using the post code for Home Park. He's Chief Abnormal for me and I genuinely believe he went to see a stage hypnotist once and was just allowed to leave the place without going through de-hypnosis. Each time he sees the three letters I J and N together, his subconscious flips out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 5:40 pm

This is class piss taking on this thread lol!
Back to top Go down
Czarcasm

Czarcasm

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 5:50 pm

GOB wrote:

Couldn't agree more. It's just a shame Jock has taken a big-footed leave of absence. There's enough ammo flying around at the minute to keep Jimmy Carr, Mickey Flanagan and Frankie Boyle in mock-worthy gags for years... Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 5:53 pm

GOB wrote:
I agree Gob its a great laugh, but dont tell knecht no one's mentioned football yet geek
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 6:14 pm

Nooly is still on the "why me" kick. What have i done to hurt the club? How's about dividing the fanbase (at least the online one) in a way no director, manager or player has ever achieved.

If Brent thinks he's good for the club...I'm truly baffled.

Still it's amusing to see those (few) who are remaining true.

Very disappointed to see my old chum LG is the latest to be seduced by his director's box invite.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Today's Chip Paper   Today's Chip Paper - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Today's Chip Paper
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next