Plymouth Argyle Talk - Democratic

The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The (character) Assassination of Tony Cholwell by the Coward 'Deepthroat'.

Go down 
+7
Dougie
wozzer
shonbo
Lorrie_Flindley
Mock Cuncher
Chemical Ali
Rickler
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage

The (character) Assassination of Tony Cholwell by the Coward 'Deepthroat'. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The (character) Assassination of Tony Cholwell by the Coward 'Deepthroat'.   The (character) Assassination of Tony Cholwell by the Coward 'Deepthroat'. - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 11:02 am

pilgrim_pete wrote:
Hi Jock.

I do not know what went on, who told you what and who didn't.

What I do know, is that Tony Cholwell was not the Private Investigator and has backed away from ATD because of the exact reason Saltash Green posted.

I converse with Tony regularly Jock, I could contact him and perhaps try and set up a meet if you wish. I don't want to speak for him and say he'd love to meet you, but if you want I can ask the question.

Sean.

How about Tony and Jock speak on the telephone?

Sounds like Nool has well and truly stitched Tony up by naming him
Back to top Go down
pilgrim_pete

The (character) Assassination of Tony Cholwell by the Coward 'Deepthroat'. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The (character) Assassination of Tony Cholwell by the Coward 'Deepthroat'.   The (character) Assassination of Tony Cholwell by the Coward 'Deepthroat'. - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 11:04 am

I'm not saying Ian has stitched up anybody YM. I don't know any of the facts from this debacle except what I have posted.

I sure could ask if he wants to speak over the phone. Just let me know either way GJ.

Last edited by pilgrim_pete on Thu Sep 06, 2012 11:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The (character) Assassination of Tony Cholwell by the Coward 'Deepthroat'.   The (character) Assassination of Tony Cholwell by the Coward 'Deepthroat'. - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 11:23 am

Just be sure to provide an untraceable mobile phone number! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The (character) Assassination of Tony Cholwell by the Coward 'Deepthroat'.   The (character) Assassination of Tony Cholwell by the Coward 'Deepthroat'. - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 11:27 am

pilgrim_pete wrote:
I'm not saying Ian has stitched up anybody YM. I don't know any of the facts from this debacle about what I have posted.

I sure could ask if he wants to speak over the phone. Just let me know either way GJ.

I've e-mailed and messaged TC several times with no reply. He has my phone number already and my e-mail address and when I asked him when this all broke why Ian Newell would try and pin the blame on him, Tony told me that Ian Newell has a bee in his bonnet about Tony because of a remark TC made to IJN about a photograph of IJN's wife i na bikini from the Newell files?

What I don't get is that IF Ian Newell is pinning the blame on Tony on purpose, why would Tony be quite happy to sit next to him at matches in the Directors Box? Why would they be happy to be in each others company in pubs before games?

If anyone is doubting what I have been told then there's not much more I can do. Ian Newell made the same claim several times in the presence of the Club President Chris Webb, who I am fairly sure also said that the PI involved was Tony Cholwell.

I will meet Tony anywhere, we live pretty close to each other, but it would be no good unless Ian Newell is there as well, and Tony can call me at any time. Ian Newell has my e-mail address but not my telephone number, because I am hesitant to give that to Ian after everything else that has passed.

I wasn't told it was probably Tony Cholwell, or almost certainly Tony Cholwell, I was told that it WAS Tony Cholwell, and was even told that when Lee Jameson approached IJN about the PI issue and showed him my mothers details, it was on a piece of paper that had Somerset Investigations on it. This was all said in the presence of Chris Webb.

I don't have the facility to ask Ian Newell about it again on a forum where he can give his version of events to everyone, but he posted this on Cerbs Argyletalknet site a couple of months ago before he deleted all of the comments. Several people saw this so there is no way he could deny it now.

You can ask TC to call me Sean, but maybe you could post something on Pasoti asking Ian to confirm or deny all of this. That might be interesting but I would suspect short lived. Either IJN with his "admin" capacity still intact, or one of the Pasoti mods would almost certainly remove it. Ask on TC's PASB thread, as to me it is relevant as to whether he is a fit candidate to stand for the election and maybe anyone thinking of voting for him should be given the opportunity to know the full details of all of this if they don't read ATD.

If I have been constantly lied to by Ian Newell in the presence of Chris Webb, this should end any speculation about IJN being given a non exec director role, and should be of interest to the Argyle hierarchy, but as I get the impression that JB and PJ already know about all of this, I doubt it would make any difference at all. I'm still of the mind that somebody high up at Argyle is well aware of what has happened and may even have sanctioned some things that are way way out of order, like the "reorganistaion" of the matchday programme, when it seems to have been reorganised to make it less professional and interesting, without any financial benefit.

I would be most interested to hear any comments you receive Sean and any comments the club might have on the subject, but I won't hold my breath waiting for anything from the club as to me they are behind lots of unsavoury incidents or at the very least condone them, knowing it is affecting long standing Argyle fans.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The (character) Assassination of Tony Cholwell by the Coward 'Deepthroat'.   The (character) Assassination of Tony Cholwell by the Coward 'Deepthroat'. - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 11:35 am

Greenjock wrote:
pilgrim_pete wrote:
I'm not saying Ian has stitched up anybody YM. I don't know any of the facts from this debacle about what I have posted.

I've e-mailed and messaged TC several times with no reply. He has my phone number already and my e-mail address and when I asked him when this all broke why Ian Newell would try and pin the blame on him, Tony told me that Ian Newell has a bee in his bonnet about Tony because of a remark TC made to IJN about a photograph of IJN's wife i na bikini from the Newell files?

That picture put me off my dinner.

And he had the nerve to say stuff about Tring's wife.

Pot kettle black lol!
Back to top Go down
pilgrim_pete

PostSubject: Re: The (character) Assassination of Tony Cholwell by the Coward 'Deepthroat'.   The (character) Assassination of Tony Cholwell by the Coward 'Deepthroat'. - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 11:36 am

I am not doubting what you have been told GJ, not at all.

As you know, Argyle are away on Saturday so I expect the next time I see TC will be the home game on the 15th.

I always have time for Tony and will find out what I can and get back to you when I can ok.

Sean.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The (character) Assassination of Tony Cholwell by the Coward 'Deepthroat'.   The (character) Assassination of Tony Cholwell by the Coward 'Deepthroat'. - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 12:00 pm

pilgrim_pete wrote:
I am not doubting what you have been told GJ, not at all.

As you know, Argyle are away on Saturday so I expect the next time I see TC will be the home game on the 15th.

I always have time for Tony and will find out what I can and get back to you when I can ok.

Sean.

Ok cheers Sean
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: The (character) Assassination of Tony Cholwell by the Coward 'Deepthroat'.   The (character) Assassination of Tony Cholwell by the Coward 'Deepthroat'. - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 12:08 pm

so, to summerise:

nool, a virgins cnut (see below)
jameson, poodle
tc, scapegoat

nool was a copper in the past? have i read that somewhere? maybe he has a secret handshake, which would explain why no-one will come clean about his actions, untouchable.

someone pm me these screen shots, i'll blow him out the water
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk

PostSubject: Re: The (character) Assassination of Tony Cholwell by the Coward 'Deepthroat'.   The (character) Assassination of Tony Cholwell by the Coward 'Deepthroat'. - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 12:32 pm

Mapperley, darling wrote:
so, to summerise:

jameson, poodle
tc, scapegoat

nool was a copper in the past? have i read that somewhere? maybe he has a secret handshake, which would explain why no-one will come clean about his actions, untouchable.

There's a few posters on here who have screenshots, just do a bit of searching and then ask away Laughing

I read on a few places he's an ex cop.
Back to top Go down
LondonGreen

LondonGreen

PostSubject: Re: The (character) Assassination of Tony Cholwell by the Coward 'Deepthroat'.   The (character) Assassination of Tony Cholwell by the Coward 'Deepthroat'. - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 12:34 pm

Mapperley, darling wrote:
so, to summerise:

jameson, poodle
tc, scapegoat

another observation to add to that list is that many ATDers seem to be after a XXL shirt from the club shop. I wonder if TC would be able to investigate the mysterious disappearance of said shirts and report back clown
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The (character) Assassination of Tony Cholwell by the Coward 'Deepthroat'.   The (character) Assassination of Tony Cholwell by the Coward 'Deepthroat'. - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 12:53 pm

http://www.exeweb.com/forums/showthread.php?53464-FAO-Torquay-fans-Argyle-v-Yourselves&p=1388055#post1388055

Thought you would like to see this. Apart from supporting different teams share the same opinion of Newell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The (character) Assassination of Tony Cholwell by the Coward 'Deepthroat'.   The (character) Assassination of Tony Cholwell by the Coward 'Deepthroat'. - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 1:29 pm

More libel. affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The (character) Assassination of Tony Cholwell by the Coward 'Deepthroat'.   The (character) Assassination of Tony Cholwell by the Coward 'Deepthroat'. - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 1:38 pm

Not everyone can be wrong
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The (character) Assassination of Tony Cholwell by the Coward 'Deepthroat'.   The (character) Assassination of Tony Cholwell by the Coward 'Deepthroat'. - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 2:33 pm

Ian Newell has never done anything wrong in the internet. He just attracts freaks and weirdo's. He can justify all of the images from Flickr.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The (character) Assassination of Tony Cholwell by the Coward 'Deepthroat'.   The (character) Assassination of Tony Cholwell by the Coward 'Deepthroat'. - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 5:25 pm

Greenjock wrote:
What Ian Newell did say was when Lee Jameson showed him my mother's details it was on paper with Somerset investigations on, so no mistake, no putting 2+2 together and no assumption from Ian Newell.

So if it wasn't Tony cholwell, which I don't believe, the Ian Newell has totally fabricated the whole thing.

TC doesn't use headed paper for obvious reasons. Case solved (but not resolved).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The (character) Assassination of Tony Cholwell by the Coward 'Deepthroat'.   The (character) Assassination of Tony Cholwell by the Coward 'Deepthroat'. - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 5:44 pm

hairy j wrote:
Greenjock wrote:
What Ian Newell did say was when Lee Jameson showed him my mother's details it was on paper with Somerset investigations on, so no mistake, no putting 2+2 together and no assumption from Ian Newell.

So if it wasn't Tony cholwell, which I don't believe, the Ian Newell has totally fabricated the whole thing.

TC doesn't use headed paper for obvious reasons. Case solved (but not resolved).

I couldn't swear he said headed paper, but he definitely said it was paper with Somerset Investigations on. Comp. slip, receipt maybe? Or a total load of bollocks which still doesn't explain why TC is still friendly with IJN.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The (character) Assassination of Tony Cholwell by the Coward 'Deepthroat'.   The (character) Assassination of Tony Cholwell by the Coward 'Deepthroat'. - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 6:10 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Ian Newell has never done anything wrong in the internet. He just attracts freaks and weirdo's. He can justify all of the images from Flickr.

lol! lol! lol! lol!

This is why we need a joke forum, that was the funniest thing i've heard in years

Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The (character) Assassination of Tony Cholwell by the Coward 'Deepthroat'.   The (character) Assassination of Tony Cholwell by the Coward 'Deepthroat'. - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 6:16 pm

Yea Man wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

lol! lol! lol! lol!

This is why we need a joke forum, that was the funniest thing i've heard in years

Very Happy

It's true. He told me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The (character) Assassination of Tony Cholwell by the Coward 'Deepthroat'.   The (character) Assassination of Tony Cholwell by the Coward 'Deepthroat'. - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 6:26 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

lol! lol! lol! lol!

Very Happy

It's true. He told me.

And me.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The (character) Assassination of Tony Cholwell by the Coward 'Deepthroat'.   The (character) Assassination of Tony Cholwell by the Coward 'Deepthroat'. - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 7:25 pm

Greenjock wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:
Yea Man wrote:
Frank Bullitt wrote:

lol! lol! lol! lol!

Very Happy

It's true. He told me.

And me.

He told you Tony was the PI aswell.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The (character) Assassination of Tony Cholwell by the Coward 'Deepthroat'.   The (character) Assassination of Tony Cholwell by the Coward 'Deepthroat'. - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The (character) Assassination of Tony Cholwell by the Coward 'Deepthroat'.
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5