swampy
Kev Burnard
Sir Francis Drake
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

Who is "Derrick Sanderson"? Empty
PostSubject: Who is "Derrick Sanderson"?   Who is "Derrick Sanderson"? EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 10:33 am

A quick search of 192.com reveals that there is nobody of that name registered on the electoral role anywhere in the UK. A quick google reveals that Derek Sanderson is the name of a famous ex-ice hockey player, and now "sportscaster", born in Ontario.

Who is "Derrick Sanderson"? Dereksanderson

Back to top Go down
http://sicparvismagna.com

PostSubject: Re: Who is "Derrick Sanderson"?   Who is "Derrick Sanderson"? EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 10:40 am

pasoti has 5898 registered users, 5897 of those registrations belong to Newell and the other one is Cobi. clown
Back to top Go down
Kev Burnard

PostSubject: Re: Who is "Derrick Sanderson"?   Who is "Derrick Sanderson"? EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 10:47 am

GOB wrote:
pasoti has 5898 registered users, 5897 of those registrations belong to Newell and the other one is Cobi. clown

lol! quality, my rice krispies just shot out me nose!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is "Derrick Sanderson"?   Who is "Derrick Sanderson"? EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 11:12 am

GOB wrote:

Hang on, Cobi said he had 38 accounts at one point. Your figures are slightly out lol!

Unless Cobi is actually a Newell alias aswell! jocolor

Or

Is Cobi a Newell love child? affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is "Derrick Sanderson"?   Who is "Derrick Sanderson"? EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 11:16 am

Sanderson used to be "Emerald Green". After the failed WC bid and the subsequent debacle led by Stapleton he was a very vocal supporter of Stapes on Pasoti. I thought he was a Stapleton family member as he appeared to hate Argyle fans with a passion and was very obnoxious and aggressive to anyone with a view different from his own. Back then I had an account on Pasoti (before being banned in secret by the gutless and cowardly mods), and I crossed swords with him on a few occasions.

After opinion finally turned against Stapleton he was very quiet for a long time until he lastest round of obnoxious posts. I don't think he is a "multi", I just think he is a very unpleasant poster.

Last edited by Frank Bullitt on Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
swampy

PostSubject: Re: Who is "Derrick Sanderson"?   Who is "Derrick Sanderson"? EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 12:12 pm

So the Canadian link in the OP is nothing to do with Ottawa Green then?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is "Derrick Sanderson"?   Who is "Derrick Sanderson"? EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 3:55 pm

Frank Bullitt wrote:
Sanderson used to be "Emerald Green". After the failed WC bid and the subsequent debacle led by Stapleton he was a very vocal supporter of Stapes on Pasoti. I thought he was a Stapleton family member as he appeared to hate Argyle fans with a passion and was very obnoxious and aggressive to anyone with a view different from his own. Back then I had an account on Pasoti (before being banned in secret by the gutless and cowardly mods), and I crossed swords with him on a few occasions.

After opinion finally turned against Stapleton he was very quiet for a long time until he lastest round of obnoxious posts. I don't think he is a "multi", I just think he is a very unpleasant poster.

Soper never had any multi's did he?
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Who is "Derrick Sanderson"?   Who is "Derrick Sanderson"? EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 11:46 am

Andy Soper has since admitted that this was him.
Back to top Go down
Dick Trickle

PostSubject: Re: Who is "Derrick Sanderson"?   Who is "Derrick Sanderson"? EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 1:21 pm

Sir Francis Drake wrote:
Andy Soper has since admitted that this was him.

Is he the man that has emigrated to one of the most peaceful nations on earth and yet manages to transmit anger and bile 12,000 miles without the assistance of the interweb?
Back to top Go down
swampy

PostSubject: Re: Who is "Derrick Sanderson"?   Who is "Derrick Sanderson"? EmptyThu Apr 10, 2014 1:28 pm

That's the fella, Angry Andy himself still a Pasoti mod isnt he?
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Who is "Derrick Sanderson"?   Who is "Derrick Sanderson"? EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 8:38 pm

Nice to see Newell the Pathological liar and his crony Oddball 'ratting' each other out!!

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=84230&start=39

Thick as thieves...  and thick as bricks.

Edited to add...

Thread now moved here: http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=84244

Another Newell hijack... If he wasn't the owner he'd have been banned years ago!

Last edited by Rickler on Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Who is "Derrick Sanderson"?   Who is "Derrick Sanderson"? EmptySun Jun 15, 2014 10:13 pm

clueless & doomed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is "Derrick Sanderson"?   Who is "Derrick Sanderson"? EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 6:49 am

cnut & cnuter
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is "Derrick Sanderson"?   Who is "Derrick Sanderson"? EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 7:57 am

Who is "Derrick Sanderson"? 361559_1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is "Derrick Sanderson"?   Who is "Derrick Sanderson"? EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 9:38 am

Ian Newell the Tony Blair of Internet forums, keep repeating it and you will believe it.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Who is "Derrick Sanderson"?   Who is "Derrick Sanderson"? EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 10:17 am

Just as Tony's intervention in Iraq has had no repercussions neither have the the farm's new owner's.
Back to top Go down
Sir Francis Drake

Sir Francis Drake

PostSubject: Re: Who is "Derrick Sanderson"?   Who is "Derrick Sanderson"? EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 11:16 am

Iggy wrote:
Ian Newell the Tony Blair of Internet forums, keep repeating it and you will believe it.

Who is "Derrick Sanderson"? 3420148233_What_if_the_president_lied_to_us_610x400_xlarge
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Who is "Derrick Sanderson"?   Who is "Derrick Sanderson"? EmptySat Feb 17, 2018 5:56 am

Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Who is "Derrick Sanderson"?   Who is "Derrick Sanderson"? EmptySat Feb 17, 2018 12:09 pm

Is he back Les?
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Who is "Derrick Sanderson"?   Who is "Derrick Sanderson"? EmptySat Feb 17, 2018 12:38 pm

One too many shandys, commented on wrong thread. According to comments further up twas an Angry Andy multi, I've know eye dear.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Who is "Derrick Sanderson"?   Who is "Derrick Sanderson"? EmptySat Feb 17, 2018 2:34 pm

too many shandys, is that even possible?
Back to top Go down
Les Miserable

Les Miserable

PostSubject: Re: Who is "Derrick Sanderson"?   Who is "Derrick Sanderson"? EmptySat Feb 17, 2018 3:00 pm

Vodka shandys
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who is "Derrick Sanderson"?   Who is "Derrick Sanderson"? EmptySat Feb 17, 2018 6:26 pm

He was a crap signing from QPR with big ears
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is "Derrick Sanderson"?   Who is "Derrick Sanderson"? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who is "Derrick Sanderson"?
Page 1 of 1