Tringreen
Rickler
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Rickler

Rickler

Mr. President, have you..? Empty
PostSubject: Mr. President, have you..?   Mr. President, have you..? EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 7:03 am

Have you, or have you not Mr. President, ever posted as anything other than 'Chris Webb' or 'The President', on an Argyle related website?

Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Mr. President, have you..?   Mr. President, have you..? EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 7:29 am

Rickler wrote:

Have you, or have you not Mr. President, ever posted as anything other than 'Chris Webb' or 'The President', on an Argyle related website?

This is going to be a short thread.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. President, have you..?   Mr. President, have you..? EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 8:16 am

C'mon now fellas. This is not the time to be arguing and fighting. This is the time for unity. On the eve of, once again, the biggest game in our history. The club that came back from the dead. The club that refused to die.

On Saturday there is the chance to be a part of history. To roar on the boys in green to glory, or a boring 0-0 draw. A day that you can look back on it twenty years time when we are a Premiership club, speaking to your grandchildren, and say proudly "I was there".

With the news that James is going to be turning Home Park into a leisure park with facilities that will be the envy of every club in Britain, this should be a time to rejoice and not be worrying about trivial matters like The Trust disintegrating, which is such a shame because I'm such an ardent fan of The Trust and have done everthing possible to ensure it goes from strength to strength. Unfortunately this has not happened for one reason or another, but fear not! James has fallen in love with Argyle and worships the ground it is situated on and has a ready made replacement for The Trust in the Green Army Supervisory Board. That's right fella's it's your board. It's for all of us, just some more than others.

The GAS Board will be an integral part of the club and I can assure you that it will consist of some very good friends of mine who all share in James's visions for Central Park. A real cross section of fans who all attend the fan-fests and find Rick O'shay hilarious.

So lets not dwell on petty squabbles and in-fighting. Lets take this opportunity to get behind this new initiative and move forward as one.

We will be the envy of League 2 with our new grandstand on the way in the next few years, the leisure facilities that will go hand in hand with the grandstand, and may even be open sooner, because that's how committed James is.

Our fanbase with the new green army, Forza Verde, and big flags, have been given special permission by James to have a spontaneous friendly pitch invasion after the game, once it has been confirmed that we have achieved a magnificent 20th in League 2. If this doesn't tell you how much James is in love with the place I don't know what will. I will just add that only fans with lightweight slipper type shoes will be allowed on the pitch to prevent damage, so for this special occasion I can reveal that Forza Verde sandals will be on sale outside the Demport End or at the fanfest.

I'm so excited and proud I could burst! Come along on Saturday, share a coke with me, meet the men who saved Argyle like my good buddies Ian Newell and Lee Jameson, and be a part of the biggest game in the clubs history since last week.

RESURGAM

Chris
Back to top Go down
Tringreen

Tringreen

PostSubject: Re: Mr. President, have you..?   Mr. President, have you..? EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 8:43 am

Greenjock wrote:
C'mon now fellas. This is not the time to be arguing and fighting. This is the time for unity. On the eve of, once again, the biggest game in our history. The club that came back from the dead. The club that refused to die.

On Saturday there is the chance to be a part of history. To roar on the boys in green to glory, or a boring 0-0 draw. A day that you can look back on it twenty years time when we are a Premiership club, speaking to your grandchildren, and say proudly "I was there".

With the news that James is going to be turning Home Park into a leisure park with facilities that will be the envy of every club in Britain, this should be a time to rejoice and not be worrying about trivial matters like The Trust disintegrating, which is such a shame because I'm such an ardent fan of The Trust and have done everthing possible to ensure it goes from strength to strength. Unfortunately this has not happened for one reason or another, but fear not! James has fallen in love with Argyle and worships the ground it is situated on and has a ready made replacement for The Trust in the Green Army Supervisory Board. That's right fella's it's your board. It's for all of us, just some more than others.

The GAS Board will be an integral part of the club and I can assure you that it will consist of some very good friends of mine who all share in James's visions for Central Park. A real cross section of fans who all attend the fan-fests and find Rick O'shay hilarious.

So lets not dwell on petty squabbles and in-fighting. Lets take this opportunity to get behind this new initiative and move forward as one.

We will be the envy of League 2 with our new grandstand on the way in the next few years, the leisure facilities that will go hand in hand with the grandstand, and may even be open sooner, because that's how committed James is.

Our fanbase with the new green army, Forza Verde, and big flags, have been given special permission by James to have a spontaneous friendly pitch invasion after the game, once it has been confirmed that we have achieved a magnificent 20th in League 2. If this doesn't tell you how much James is in love with the place I don't know what will. I will just add that only fans with lightweight slipper type shoes will be allowed on the pitch to prevent damage, so for this special occasion I can reveal that Forza Verde sandals will be on sale outside the Demport End or at the fanfest.

I'm so excited and proud I could burst! Come along on Saturday, share a coke with me, meet the men who saved Argyle like my good buddies Ian Newell and Lee Jameson, and be a part of the biggest game in the clubs history since last week.

RESURGAM

Chris

lol! You couldn't make it up ! Rolling Eyes You just did ! Brent really must think football fans are all morons. He chose their leaders wisely. scratch

ps Where can I get a pair of Forza Verde sandals ? They'd be great for the beach! sunny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. President, have you..?   Mr. President, have you..? EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 10:27 am

Someone should inform Brent's president that the rumours are starting to spread lol!

Too many know the truth for it to remain swept under the carpet and it won't get locked on ATD!

TICK TOCK TICK TOCK

Mr. President, have you..? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTnhyq_M-zhDlp4Usj54FsxiKk9cA0trjrw-vmx-gWRF_z2jOR0
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. President, have you..?   Mr. President, have you..? EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 11:57 am

ps Where can I get a pair of Forza Verde sandals ? They'd be great for the beach!

ZeeZan and Sue will be selling them outside the Demport on Saturday, and get this, they will cost £18.86 Laughing Do you see what I did there?

Mr President is logged on but seems to have missed this thread so hopefully he will now. Wouldn't want the Club President to have a cloud of suspicion over him, especially on the eve of the most important game in the clubs history since last week.
Back to top Go down
Sandford_Grecian

Sandford_Grecian

Location : Looking into the eyes of the beholder, and all I can see are £££££ signs :-)

PostSubject: Re: Mr. President, have you..?   Mr. President, have you..? EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 12:52 pm

...Resigned yet? You need to... and now... even Nixon couldn't survive 'Throatgate' Wink tongue pig jocolor
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sandford_merlin

PostSubject: Re: Mr. President, have you..?   Mr. President, have you..? EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 1:18 pm

Sandford_Grecian wrote:
...Resigned yet? You need to... and now... even Nixon couldn't survive 'Throatgate' Wink tongue pig jocolor

He won't resign, he has no morals.

Come on Windsor Boy, resign!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. President, have you..?   Mr. President, have you..? EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 2:07 pm

Greenjock wrote:

RESURGAM

Chris

Now look. I've already told you I love you (usual caveats apply) once. Even posting stuff like this isn't going to make me say it again.

Even if it is inspired.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. President, have you..?   Mr. President, have you..? EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 2:19 pm

I think I undersold the sandals, as there hasn't been much interest, as I forgot to tell you all that they are indeed designer sandals. They have been especially commissioned by the French footwear king, Felipe Filop.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Mr. President, have you..?   Mr. President, have you..? EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 5:08 pm

i doubt the question will ever be answered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. President, have you..?   Mr. President, have you..? EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 5:28 pm

Sorry boys i also post as" Sufferedsince68"Chris x.
Back to top Go down
Mapperley, darling

Mapperley, darling

PostSubject: Re: Mr. President, have you..?   Mr. President, have you..? EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 7:01 pm

Greenjock wrote:

RESURGAM

Chris

spelling, chris Embarassed
Back to top Go down
http://www.nicegarden.co.uk
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: Mr. President, have you..?   Mr. President, have you..? EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 7:03 pm

Rickler wrote:

While we're at it, what am I supposed to have said that upset you so much that I had to be banned from Pasoti?

Please tell me, cos I don't know.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. President, have you..?   Mr. President, have you..? EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 7:10 pm

Grovehill wrote:
Rickler wrote:

While we're at it, what am I supposed to have said that upset you so much that I had to be banned from Pasoti?

I actually saw the alleged offending post before it was taken down by pasoti admin. The words were something like "seeing to" his wife. And I think I recall some mention of his children.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. President, have you..?   Mr. President, have you..? EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 7:15 pm

knecht wrote:
Grovehill wrote:
Rickler wrote:

I actually saw the alleged offending post before it was taken down by pasoti admin. The words were something like "seeing to" his wife. And I think I recall some mention of his children.

We know what Grovehill is supposed to have said, and Mr President is supposed to have threatened to go see Groveys employers and tell them that he is an internet pest, or words to that effect, the point is Grovehill denies ever sending the PM's and then the reason on Pasoti was changed to sending vile e-mails, which he also denies.

Normally I would have thought Grovehill was making it up as Pasoti mods wouldn't stitch him up would they? His account was banned and then re-activated without his knowledge, allowing the possibility of a PM to be sent from his account by persons unknown! Now I'm not so sure following recent developments on the farm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. President, have you..?   Mr. President, have you..? EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 7:29 pm

Greenjock wrote:

We know what Grovehill is supposed to have said, and Mr President is supposed to have threatened to go see Groveys employers and tell them that he is an internet pest, or words to that effect, the point is Grovehill denies ever sending the PM's and then the reason on Pasoti was changed to sending vile e-mails, which he also denies.

Normally I would have thought Grovehill was making it up as Pasoti mods wouldn't stitch him up would they? His account was banned and then re-activated without his knowledge, allowing the possibility of a PM to be sent from his account by persons unknown! Now I'm not so sure following recent developments on the farm.

Sorry. You're right.

I intended simply to show what was claimed. I have no idea! So much going on, it is hard to work out the truth.
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: Mr. President, have you..?   Mr. President, have you..? EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 9:08 pm

knecht wrote:
Grovehill wrote:
Rickler wrote:

I am truly amazed by this because:

1. As I keep saying I didn't post any such thing

2. I had no idea Mr Webb was married! Or has children!

The last communication I had on Pasoti was a PM from The President about him talking to someone who he alleged was a Director of the company I work for about my "constant trolling" No mention of threats to him or his family (posted on here, the mods have copies)-the first I knew about that was via this site.

If this isn't cleared up soon i.e. I get an apology, I'd be more than happy to discuss it on the 2nd with Chris and JB.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. President, have you..?   Mr. President, have you..? EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 9:12 pm

Grovehill wrote:
knecht wrote:
Grovehill wrote:
Rickler wrote:

I am truly amazed by this because:

1. As I keep saying I didn't post any such thing

2. I had no idea Mr Webb was married! Or has children!

The last communication I had on Pasoti was a PM from The President about him talking to someone who he alleged was a Director of the company I work for about my "constant trolling" No mention of threats to him or his family (posted on here, the mods have copies)-the first I knew about that was via this site.

Well tonight has been a night of revelations again. I just assumed Chris and Ian were married Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. President, have you..?   Mr. President, have you..? EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 11:40 pm

Does anyone know if there's an official way to contact Chris Webb via the club?
Back to top Go down
Rickler

Rickler

PostSubject: Re: Mr. President, have you..?   Mr. President, have you..? EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 1:04 am

This is his email address that appears on the bottom of his Presidential reports: chriswebbcwu@yahoo.co.uk

That has got to be pretty official hasn't it?

When I started the thread, I at the same time posed the question via PM, as that is how Chris requested questions on this site be asked of him.

He has collected the message but he hasn't replied.

How hard is it to type 'NO'?

So I suggest everyone try his email address.

Shame...
Things aren't looking too good for Chris. I personally warned him in private during a skype video call not to keep the company he keeps.

Silly boy.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mr. President, have you..?   Mr. President, have you..? EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 7:09 am

Rickler wrote:
This is his email address that appears on the bottom of his Presidential reports: chriswebbcwu@yahoo.co.uk

That has got to be pretty official hasn't it?

When I started the thread, I at the same time posed the question via PM, as that is how Chris requested questions on this site be asked of him.

He has collected the message but he hasn't replied.

How hard is it to type 'NO'?

So I suggest everyone try his email address.

Shame...
Things aren't looking too good for Chris. I personally warned him in private during a skype video call not to keep the company he keeps.

Silly boy.

Or to provide his I.P. address, when it's been pointed out to him how to obtain it? He's been logged in here at various times since you posted the question as well so there can't be any possibility that he has missed your PM or this thread.

Unless there is no chance that you could clear your name, why would you not take the opportunity to do so?

If the Presidents role were an elected one, he would have to supply the information asked of him, or face a backlash from voters. As it is a gift position for services rendered, it appears that Chris doesn't feel the need to answer any questions that might show him in a bad light.

Having said that, Lee Jameson originally denied posting as anyone other than his own name or Councillor, and the following day owned up to posting as Deep Throat.

Are these the type of people who should be having any influence at the Club?
Back to top Go down
swampy

PostSubject: Re: Mr. President, have you..?   Mr. President, have you..? EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 12:17 pm

With regard to one of the aforementioned, no he should not. He reminds me a bit of Blair, Mandelson or should I say the majority of politicians from all parties who I wouldn't trust further than I could throw them which ain't very far.
Back to top Go down
Sandford_Grecian

Sandford_Grecian

Location : Looking into the eyes of the beholder, and all I can see are £££££ signs :-)

PostSubject: Re: Mr. President, have you..?   Mr. President, have you..? EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 12:39 pm

Wink Wink
swampy wrote:
With regard to one of the aforementioned, no he should not. He reminds me a bit of Blair, Mandelson or should I say the majority of politicians from all parties who I wouldn't trust further than I could throw them which ain't very far.

With my bad back I wouldn't be able to lift them let alone throw them lol!

Come on Mr <snigger> President, what are you waiting for, answer the questions asked..... or resign, not rocket science is it? Rolling Eyes

Last edited by Sandford_Grecian on Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I sniggered... I always do... but forgot to enter it in text lol)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/sandford_merlin

PostSubject: Re: Mr. President, have you..?   Mr. President, have you..? EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 11:45 am

I expect Webb is waiting for his contract with his service provider to run out so he can renew with a different IP! lol!

ANOTHER BIG BUMP CHRIS, WE'RE STILL WAITING FOR YOUR IP?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mr. President, have you..?   Mr. President, have you..? Empty

Back to top Go down

Mr. President, have you..?
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next