Greenskin
Les Miserable
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Angry

Angry

Argo v Caaaaadiff - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argo v Caaaaadiff   Argo v Caaaaadiff - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 20, 2024 8:46 pm

Freathy wrote:
I think Foster is going to leave us Bundu fans disappointed this season

bundu has fans? ive barely seen him do anything to warrant such a luxuary bar one or two glimpses and injuries certainly no striker like Waine so we still need one as a result.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Argo v Caaaaadiff   Argo v Caaaaadiff - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 20, 2024 9:29 pm

Angry wrote:
Freathy wrote:

bundu has fans?  ive barely seen him do anything to warrant such a luxuary bar one or two glimpses and injuries  certainly no striker like Waine so we still need one as a result.

Why wouldn't he have fans? I was certainly a fan of that free kick he scored against Wednesday and the expert way he opened his body for the goal against Stoke. One reason that you haven't seen much of him is obviously because he's been getting splinters in his arse sat on the bench for the last four matches, very strange decision not to give him a bit of a run in my view.
Back to top Go down
Graiser

Graiser

PostSubject: Re: Argo v Caaaaadiff   Argo v Caaaaadiff - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 20, 2024 11:28 pm

Greenskin wrote:
Angry wrote:
Freathy wrote:

bundu has fans?  ive barely seen him do anything to warrant such a luxuary bar one or two glimpses and injuries  certainly no striker like Waine so we still need one as a result.

Why wouldn't he have fans? I was certainly a fan of that free kick he scored against Wednesday and the expert way he opened his body for the goal against Stoke. One reason that you haven't seen much of him is obviously because he's been getting splinters in his arse sat on the bench for the last four matches, very strange decision not to give him a bit of a run in my view.

I think he’s still carrying an injury, he took no part in the kickabout before the start of the match and when they were all taking pot shots at the goal, he didn’t, bit strange he’s one of the subs though.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Argo v Caaaaadiff   Argo v Caaaaadiff - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 21, 2024 10:20 am

[quote="Graiser"]
Greenskin wrote:
Angry wrote:
Freathy wrote:

I think he’s still carrying an injury, he took no part in the kickabout before the start of the match and when they were all taking pot shots at the goal, he didn’t, bit strange he’s one of the subs though.[/quot

Free Chat

He looking after him, you should see his leg but would come on if needed.
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: Argo v Caaaaadiff   Argo v Caaaaadiff - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 21, 2024 12:03 pm

Greenskin wrote:
Angry wrote:
Freathy wrote:

As i said bar a few glimpses he hasn't done alot bar injuries and when he does play from the off he shows although he has his uses imo he is better on the wing and being competition and cover with mumba and whittakker than he is up front. IMO he would be very effective in the wing positron and when has been deployed there in the past he did well. So there is a spot for him here.

Our problem is we needed back then when he signed and still need now another out and out striker as we cant rely solely on Hardie despite his good form and goals he's already picked up two injuries and was out for periods of time as a result so far this season and we struggled up front when we have had to use Bundu and especially Waine as he simply cant stand up when a defender so much as blows wind in his direction so we are in need of one and i hope the club are actively working to sign one before the window closes.

At least if god forbid whittaker misses a game or two or mumba Bundu can go in that position and we can limp on, with hardie out we its a struggle up there as we have seen.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Argo v Caaaaadiff   Argo v Caaaaadiff - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 23, 2024 2:30 pm

Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Argo v Caaaaadiff   Argo v Caaaaadiff - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 25, 2024 8:48 pm

Currently watching the FA Cup and Bournemouth wiping the floor with our next league opponents also from S Wales. Can't quite work out if Bournemouth are really good or Swansea are really shite.
Back to top Go down
Greenskin

Greenskin

PostSubject: Re: Argo v Caaaaadiff   Argo v Caaaaadiff - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 25, 2024 9:22 pm

Freathy wrote:
Currently watching the FA Cup and Bournemouth wiping the floor with our next league opponents also from S Wales.  Can't quite work out if Bournemouth are really good or Swansea are really shite.

Swansea were also crushed 5-0 by Southampton and quite how the first half ended up only 3-1 at HT in the return fixture last Saturday was a real mystery. Apparently Swans were better after HT but they aren't the paciest team, maybe Argyle can exploit that.
Back to top Go down
Tibbs1886

Tibbs1886

PostSubject: Re: Argo v Caaaaadiff   Argo v Caaaaadiff - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 26, 2024 12:07 am

Bundu is still lame from when Rotherham ironed out him and Hardie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Argo v Caaaaadiff   Argo v Caaaaadiff - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Argo v Caaaaadiff
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2