The 'ONLY' Independent Internet Forum for Argyle Fans

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Is lowe next to get the axe

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tgwu

Is lowe next to get the axe Empty
PostSubject: Is lowe next to get the axe   Is lowe next to get the axe EmptyTue Jan 02, 2024 2:04 pm

https://www.pne-online.net/forum/index.php?threads/fresh-poll-lowe-in-out.3439640/

Regrettably. I think a fresh approach is needed.

Should have been sacked months ago.

Another shambolic, clueless, boring, dull , pathetic performance.

Anything other than a sacking in the next 24 hours would be gross negligence.
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: Is lowe next to get the axe   Is lowe next to get the axe EmptyTue Jan 02, 2024 5:38 pm

Tgwu wrote:
https://www.pne-online.net/forum/index.php?threads/fresh-poll-lowe-in-out.3439640/

Regrettably. I think a fresh approach is needed.

Should have been sacked months ago.

Another shambolic, clueless, boring, dull , pathetic performance.

Anything other than a sacking in the next 24 hours would be gross negligence.

shocked he lasted this long in truth hes done nothing at Preston in truth they are no better than when he joined, he seem's to have gone from gunho attack to ultra defensive football though as he like schuey he doesn't know how to combine the two when it matters.

oh and no to him coming back as its clear as day schuey was the brains behind that double act.
Back to top Go down
Freathy

Freathy

PostSubject: Re: Is lowe next to get the axe   Is lowe next to get the axe EmptyTue Jan 02, 2024 7:41 pm

Lowe in Votes: 14   -     2.2%
Lowe out Votes: 615 - 97.8%

LOL he really is quite unpopular.  They're 14th only 5 points off the play-off places so not exactly in trouble currently so maybe will be given a bit more time by the owner.  However, his predecessor only lasted 6 months before being sacked Shocked
Back to top Go down
RegGreen

PostSubject: Re: Is lowe next to get the axe   Is lowe next to get the axe EmptyTue Jan 02, 2024 9:11 pm

Freathy wrote:

LOL he really is quite unpopular.  They're 14th only 5 points off the play-off places so not exactly in trouble currently so maybe will be given a bit more time by the owner.  However, his predecessor only lasted 6 months before being sacked Shocked
he pissed the fans off up there a while back in the media I think he had a dig at em don’t think they really liked him since then ..one fan I think was quoted he thinks his above everyone else his just a arrogant prick lol
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: Is lowe next to get the axe   Is lowe next to get the axe EmptyTue Jan 02, 2024 9:35 pm

RegGreen wrote:
Freathy wrote:

he pissed the fans off up there a while back in the media I think he had a dig at em don’t think they really liked him since then ..one fan I think was quoted he thinks his above everyone else his just a arrogant prick lol

i thought he was one when he did his first meet and greet with the avivas at one of those Q adn A's when he dismissed graham carey and confidently stated ryan taylor would score 20 goals.....

was good for us but he was full of it.
Back to top Go down
seadog
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Is lowe next to get the axe   Is lowe next to get the axe EmptyTue Jan 02, 2024 10:42 pm

He'll be able to get back to cleaning.
Back to top Go down
Angry

Angry

PostSubject: Re: Is lowe next to get the axe   Is lowe next to get the axe EmptyWed Jan 03, 2024 11:05 am

seadog wrote:
He'll be able to get back to cleaning.

thats one thing i do hope for is he stays on as preston boss for the game at home park just for the reactions and cleaning references lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is lowe next to get the axe   Is lowe next to get the axe Empty

Back to top Go down

Is lowe next to get the axe
Page 1 of 1