Grovehill
Tgwu
hmdr
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
hmdr

Webb calls it a day Empty
PostSubject: Webb calls it a day   Webb calls it a day EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 6:51 pm

Webb has decided he has had enough of the internet and twitter, his ego will not let him get involved with the real fans that realise what he is all about, now more and more people are question his motives for all to see, he has taken the cowards way out.
I just do not know how Brent can allow him to continue to be president of our football club.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Webb calls it a day   Webb calls it a day EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 6:53 pm

So he's a ..........................................wait for it...

It's coming......

Here it is.....

A "HAS BEAN"................Ha! get it...has..bean....has been!....corker eh! lol!
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Webb calls it a day   Webb calls it a day EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 6:54 pm

hmdr wrote:
Webb has decided he has had enough of the internet and twitter, his ego will not let him get involved with the real fans that realise what he is all about, now more and more people are question his motives for all to see, he has taken the cowards way out.
I just do not know how Brent can allow him to continue to be president of our football club.

His side kick as follow him, surprise surprise: cheers

Last edited by Tgwu on Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Webb calls it a day   Webb calls it a day EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 6:54 pm

About time. He doesn't understand this internet thing. Do I really have to travel 700 miles to tell him to his face if I disagree with him?
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Webb calls it a day   Webb calls it a day EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 6:59 pm

Thats hope he takes his flags with him, £7.000 down the drain, it only money we got plenty

UP CW UP IJN and UP the WORKER

Last edited by Tgwu on Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Grovehill

PostSubject: Re: Webb calls it a day   Webb calls it a day EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 7:28 pm

Just read his "resignation" post on Pasoti-what a load of self-satisfied, self-important self -indulgent crap.

Doesn't like people being rude or abusive to him-does he not live in the real world!

For his information, if he didn't keep portraying himself as the "voice of the fans" etc. he might not get the abuse.

As for Brent thinking of ditching him, that's never going to happen. Webb has fallen for the oldest management trick in the book

"If you want someone to do a job that nobody else wants, give him a silly title, so it makes him feel important"
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: Webb calls it a day   Webb calls it a day EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 7:29 pm

I'd hoped we wouldn't give him the oxygen of publicity that he so craves over this. People have started not toeing the party line on pBay, even when he intercedes to whip them back to the party line. He's shrewd enough to get out while the going is good. Not giving up his hard won crown though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Webb calls it a day   Webb calls it a day EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 7:31 pm

Keyboard warriors, the lot of you! pirat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Webb calls it a day   Webb calls it a day EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 7:32 pm

(awful choice of emote on my part)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Webb calls it a day   Webb calls it a day EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 7:35 pm

I take it this means there are no new signings on the way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Webb calls it a day   Webb calls it a day EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 7:39 pm

Take it as "we're in deep shitzo and I don't want to be around when it kicks off"!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Webb calls it a day   Webb calls it a day EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 7:42 pm

This bit tickled me

Quote :
a fantastic vehicle while it lasted

I'm glad he's not standing shoulder to shoulder with Purse shoring up our defence.

Last edited by penzancepirate on Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Charlie Wood

Charlie Wood

PostSubject: Re: Webb calls it a day   Webb calls it a day EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 7:43 pm

penzancepirate wrote:
This bit tickled me

Quote :
a fantastic vehicle while it lasted

Much like chairing the Trust then.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Webb calls it a day   Webb calls it a day EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 7:44 pm

Oh, he's definitely a bus hopper .... no worries.
Back to top Go down
Dougie

Dougie

PostSubject: Re: Webb calls it a day   Webb calls it a day EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 7:48 pm

Doesn't like the name calling. I hope he's called his 'real' life friend to account for his witch comment and for agreeing with Dane Bunneys latest character assassination on Twitter.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Webb calls it a day   Webb calls it a day EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 7:50 pm

He is still twittering to his mates (which can be seen on pasoti) and using his President account on same forum, plus his union e-mail account for any other business.

He nearly blue the only part red is his face, up the workers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Webb calls it a day   Webb calls it a day EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 7:50 pm

Grovehill hit the nail on the head once again

Quote :
PS, Pasoti won't be the same without your comments and if negative internet posts etc. have driven you to this apparent point of desperation, I'm amazed that you can do your day job. Goodbye.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Webb calls it a day   Webb calls it a day EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 8:04 pm

He's a really nice bloke . I like him.
Back to top Go down
Tgwu

PostSubject: Re: Webb calls it a day   Webb calls it a day EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 8:12 pm

Chris_Webb1 Chris Webb
Fantastic response from Argyle supporters via Pasoti, Twitter, Email and Call. #rightdecision #loyalsupporters #pafc #wearestayingup
29 minutes ago

He love himself, fantastic response from my fans, I only counted 19 reply on pasoti and a few are multiple
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Webb calls it a day   Webb calls it a day EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 8:15 pm

Dougie wrote:
Doesn't like the name calling. I hope he's called his 'real' life friend to account for his witch comment and for agreeing with Dane Bunneys latest character assassination on Twitter.

For those of us without accounts, could you give us a clue, Dougie?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Webb calls it a day   Webb calls it a day EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 8:16 pm

Tgwu wrote:
Chris_Webb1 Chris Webb
Fantastic response from Argyle supporters via Pasoti, Twitter, Email and Call. #rightdecision #loyalsupporters #pafc #wearestayingup
29 minutes ago

He love himself, fantastic response from my fans, I only counted 19 reply on pasoti and a few are multiple

Nice hobby . Post counting . Must try it .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Webb calls it a day   Webb calls it a day EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 8:20 pm

greengenes wrote:
Tgwu wrote:
Chris_Webb1 Chris Webb
29 minutes ago

Nice hobby, annoying me on here and on pasoti, doubt i'll try it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Webb calls it a day   Webb calls it a day EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 8:24 pm

greengenes wrote:
Tgwu wrote:
Chris_Webb1 Chris Webb
29 minutes ago

Ding. Dong. The witch is dead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Webb calls it a day   Webb calls it a day EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 8:25 pm

afro
monti czardas wrote:
greengenes wrote:
Tgwu wrote:
Chris_Webb1 Chris Webb
29 minutes ago

Nice hobby, annoying me on here and on pasoti, doubt i'll try it

Ban me or ignore me . Or maybe burn me . It's Banter .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Webb calls it a day   Webb calls it a day EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 8:26 pm

Bogsider wrote:
Ding. Dong. The witch is dead.

No I'm not Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Webb calls it a day   Webb calls it a day Empty

Back to top Go down

Webb calls it a day
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next